Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

packers.com is streaming all the press conferences this week live.... right now Ryan Picket is on, theyre gonna have AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, and Chad Cliftoncoming up next...

they also got the ones from yesterday.... Favre, Grant, Driver, Jennings, Woodson ect....

A bunch of Giants fans popping up this week compared to last week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce would have

I pray to the heavens that we see Favre and GB in the Super Bowl against Brady and NE...with a NE victory.

That would be almost as sweet as my own team winning.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Packers by AT LEAST 15.

wow.

Yeah WOW @ that.

Giants fans getting riled up because they've 'improved' so much over Week 2.

The Packers haven't gotten better at all? We didn't have a run game over HALF the season and dusted you fools off by 22.

I respect the Giants, but your fairy tale ends today. You aren't facing a team unprepared like you guys did last week. The 'Boys are no doubt lethalbut they coasted it and it caught up to them.

See you dudes in this thread all day long. Let's go Pack!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CWOOD's face after getting DEMOLISHED....

HE looked like he was gonna get up singin Hello Brooklynnnnnnnnnnn
roll.gif

Nah i see what you're saying and all...but i mean what is every team's goal going into the season? It's ALWAYS to go all the way. That's all imsaying. I realize that its been a hell of a year for the Giants...and if they lost tomorrow or in the SB, it doesnt mean they had a bad season at all.They've had an awesome season. But you're not successful if you don't win it all.
Whatever though...I just hope we have a good game tomorrow. Even though I want the Pack to win, I want to see a good game. Right down to the wire.

I will definitely give Eli props for this playoff run. He has looked great. If he can continue this into the future, guy will end up being a good QB and have agood career.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I'm surprised yall got so much faith in the Pats I wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers won but NE will most likely win.

The Giants are taking this game easy, Farve will have a terrible game and Eli will have another QB rating over 100 easy. That GB D-line will not touch him. Expect this game to be decided on turnovers

Giants 35
Packers 21(give or take a couple fgs)

smokin.gif

Really? Y'all are something else.
EASY?!?!?!? O'rly????

Back
Top Bottom