Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

laugh.gif
@ the Giants tackling like the Cowboys...

no badnwagon for me im from milwaukee and wasnt on here mcuh during 2005.

That being said i dont get where ppl are saying the giants will beat or kill the packers

they say well they beat the cowboys they can beat the packers. Looking at how the giants and the cowboys played the packers would have blown both of them out.The packers simply have to many weapons. Maybe more then the Pats

For every position the packers have someone as good or better then the pats except the O-line. And our O line is doing great right now

yes!! about damn time.

had way too many opportunities but we did it let's break this open!!

supermanned those+%%!+

i would just like to invade this thread and say plax is the 2nd best wr in the league behind r. moss.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

250+ ribs? Check.

Cases of beer? Check

Mac n Cheese in the oven? Check

BBQ`Wings + Nathans Hot Dogs = Check.

+ the added hispanic foods (obviously)? Check.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

LET F'n GOOOOOOOOOOO! Pack fans care to chime in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Halfway through the 1st and homeboy is ready to start calling it a game?

EDIT: Nice one Toomer.

Yeah, the screen passes have to stop. Brett looks like he is actually having a hard time with the cold, and Eli looks fine with it. Very strange

Good, Giants get the ball back. Time to put together another solid drive. Chew That Clock! Chew That Clock!

Originally Posted by jrp44

^please....the season was a success for the Giants already...no one expected them to even make the playoffs...look at all the preseason picks from analysts and magazines....Stop hatin cause we beat the cowboys and get up early and meet them on the green in the morning...Tee time is 8am

no disrespect or anything....but its never a success unless you win it all...your own guys will admit it...it's a good thing tho

LETS GO PACKERS!

I am hoping for a close game..just as long as the pack comes out on top.

Back
Top Bottom