Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Repped! Dope vid :smokin

What part of Vegas do you live in?

Henderson... 5 mins from Green Valley Ranch. Look up Findlay Prep basketball. I live right up the street from them boys. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guys... The WRAP AROUND SUITE is the business tho for real. Prices range from $250-500 a night for the one room.

Yeah i've played with them... they go to the 24hr. Fitness on Pecos & Wigwam.

I used to live on Green Valley, but I just bought a house on Las Vegas Blvd.

Fellas y did it just hit me that Im going the weekend right before labor day weekend smh hopefully its not real light as everyone gears up for that weekend :smh:.

I thought it was wierd that rooms and flights were cheaper that weekend. never gone the weekend before a big holiday. I wouldnt imagine that regardless it should be live

It's Vegas, it's always packed on a weekend. And a lot of people hate those holiday weekends, and would rather go the week before or after, just to maybe get a smaller crowd.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Labor Day is an American holiday. To the rest of the world, it's just another weekend, so there's no drop off in foreigners.
Prices before or after holiday weekend> holiday weekend

It's alright. If you like House music... go for it.

You gotta be more specific. It's a Light venue, so they get some EDM talent there from time to time. For the most part, it's open format (Top 40 mixed with whatever).

Anyone heading over for the life is beautiful festival? A buddy and me are thinking of checking it out, wondering if anyone went last year and how it was? Will still probably stay on the strip. Is it much of a hassle getting downtown from the strip if it's busy?

I never hear anybody talk about HAZE... wassup with that spot?

You gotta be more specific. It's a Light venue, so they get some EDM talent there from time to time. For the most part, it's open format (Top 40 mixed with whatever).

Exactly. It's far from the first place I would go to for EDM but it's a solid open format option

Had an amazing 48 hours in LV. Got in Friday night around 1:30, ate In & Out, had some :smokin and a nightcap, then slept for 4 hours. Woke up Saturday morning chilled, ate breakfast, and then hit up EBC. Got wasted off pitchers, said what up to JR Smith, hit up holsteins and then chilled for a couple hours.

Saturday night got bottles outside at XS for Zedd (who was surprisingly amazing), popped a couple, and had an amazing time. Went to Drais after hours, but didn't go in and ended up leaving around 6am. Slept another 3.5 hours. Almost stayed last night for Harris at Hakkasan, but didn't think I could roll back 2 back nights, get on a 6am flight and work for 10 hours with only an hour of sleep.

Another solid trip in the books, need to schedule to see Harris soon.

Btw, I'm a hip-hop head and love hearing it at clubs, but if its a good DJ and you got some party favors, EDM is just as good maybe even better :wow:.

I got vegas for my homeboys bachelor party in like 2 weeks,  I get in early on friday and was wondering which pool party would you pick between EBC and Ditch @ Palms?? Im staying at Elara and prefer hip hop.  The only pool party ive been to out there is Wet Republic (stayed in MGM signature).

I got vegas for my homeboys bachelor party in like 2 weeks,  I get in early on friday and was wondering which pool party would you pick between EBC and Ditch @ Palms?? Im staying at Elara and prefer hip hop.  The only pool party ive been to out there is Wet Republic (stayed in MGM signature).

EBC with a cabana :smokin

^ how much a cabanna hitting for at EBC on a Friday and do they play hip hop? Im having the same dilema for Friday

アミーゴ アミーゴ yo my man i need an oop or contact for 1OAK check your pm

Last edited:
EBC with a cabana 
smokin.gif
Word. I've been to Ditch twice and had a blast both times. It's a good "warm-up" pool party, before you really get it cracking on Saturday and Sunday. Get out in the sun, get some fist pumpin in, mack on some Tier 2 ******* and get your confidence up before hitting the top tier pool parties. 

I wouldn't do Ditch if it was the only pool party I was hitting all weekend though. 

Hitting vegas again for LDW...any feedback on staying at new york new york?

and for 7 people is it better to get two joint rooms or a huge suite?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom