Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Does anyone go to LAX anymore if ever? I might stay at the Luxor

Was there an after hours spot under the club or something like that? I went there after being at Lavo back in 2010 and somehow ended up stumbling up some stairs to LAX when it was close to closing time.

Word. I did Light last September on a random weekend. Joint was cracking. Ended up sucking on some girls fake cans at our table. The homie Nier hooked us up. Not sure if he's still on NT or not. I'll def hit Light up again next time I'm out there.

I need to get my Vegas fix in this summer but don't have anything lined up yet. I'm thinking maybe August. Flights are steep as hell these days from Orlando though.
Still funny as hell to me

My dude (who spends $$$) love LAX as he has smashed like 7 for 7 there or something weird like that lol.
You gotta weed out all the 5 & 6's to potentially find an 8. But girls at those clubs usually are less hassle than the girls at tier 1 clubs :lol:

Deadmau5 and Zedd this weekend. Dear Lord we are in trouble youngdoc youngdoc

Wish I was going this weekend instead of last weekend. Would've been even crazier cuz its my bday weekend. Never seen Deadmau5, but Zedd killed it this past weekend.

Vid of Zedd when he first got on the tables. For some reason I can't embed IG videos

@Ecook0808  im going to vegas this week. any hook up for a hip hop club? 5 guys, looking for b1g1 for better.

On a side note, i hooked up with 2 girls at LAX both were bad ***. The first one i took her back to her room in excaliber, then we smashed in the stairwell because her roommate was sleeping. LAX is definitely a hit or miss. A lot of ratchet/ghettto girls but if you find a hot one there its probably her first time and shes down. 

On a side note, i hooked up with 2 girls at LAX both were bad ***. The first one i took her back to her room in excaliber, then we smashed in the stairwell because her roommate was sleeping. LAX is definitely a hit or miss. A lot of ratchet/ghettto girls but if you find a hot one there its probably her first time and shes down. 

Must've been her first time after all :lol:

Last edited:
There's a big gap between tier 1 and LAX though.

Tier 2 clubs are money especially if you have a table. Don't have to break the bank, not competing with the dudes trying really hard to stunt and plenty of 7s and 8s.

Tier 2 clubs are money especially if you have a table. Don't have to break the bank, not competing with the dudes trying really hard to stunt and plenty of 7s and 8s.

Tier 2 clubs will be my route then :smokin

Tier 2 clubs will be my route then :smokin

Cosign. Lol lax has always been good to me and quite honestly a majority of the tier 2 clubs are the ones that play hip hop which I'm cool with. Maybe we shud update that first list on page 1 haha

What clubs are considered tier 2? Is Marquee one of them?

Last edited:
HATE going with people on a super tight budget. I got people mad at me today cause I said "why even go to Vegas then, we should just hit up Reno or stay home at this rate". I spent the last week or so trying to find a weekend and hotel rooms that would suit everyone's stated budget, and now everyone's trying to rent timeshares far as @#$@ from the strip

it's not even about them not being able to afford it (cause they were down to spend a decent amount until 3 hours ago). It's just penny pinching mentality... Talking about cramming 10 heads into a room in the Venetian so it'll be cheaper

Last edited:
How's the crowd for Steve Angello? Does he bring in the yambs? Might swing through next weekend. And anyone have a hook-up for Hakkasan? I'll tip if he walks us in. 
nerd.gif

He plays alot of progressive house. Last time I saw him at XS it was live.

Last edited:

What clubs are considered tier 2? Is Marquee one of them?

Tier 1 - XS, Marquee, Hakkasan, Light
Tier 2 - Surrender, 1OAK, Tao, Tryst
Tier 3 - Lax, Gallery, Chateau

How's the crowd for Steve Angello? Does he bring in the yambs? Might swing through next weekend. And anyone have a hook-up for Hakkasan? I'll tip if he walks us in. :nerd:

Angello brings a great crowd. One of XS's most popular DJs

Back
Top Bottom