Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I do not believe for one second you got a room at the Venetian for $106. I plugged in random days throughout July (including your trip), and $149 is the lowest I saw, and that's for the basic luxury room (Bellas are $179). Also, Bookit is shady as hell. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

-Vegas is wild
-I love European Girls
-OMNIA is overrated
-will always have a soft spot for the bank
-XS still top dawg
-I love staying at the Cosmo

me and my boys bought GA for Deadmau5 July 5 at Nightswim. (we aint got that bottles money) how early should we get there to get in line?

me and my boys bought GA for Deadmau5 July 5 at Nightswim. (we aint got that bottles money) how early should we get there to get in line?

There should be something on the ticket that guarantees entry by a certain time. After that, it's dependent on capacity. You still get priority over the GA line though.

Not sure about Nightswim but was there on a Friday night with presales for Kaskade and showed up about Midnight and it was a short wait, about 10 min. I would say anything before then and you are good. Think entry is guaranteed til 12:30 or 1 with presales

I know the discussion on here focuses on trips to Vegas and various shenanigans that ensue, but I figured I'd mix things up a bit with this pretty awesome Tumblr blog of vintage Las Vegas.

Here's the main page: http://vintagelasvegas.tumblr.com/

But, you can sort posts by year and property name, and there's an index of Strip properties (starting at the Strat and heading south) as well as Downtown.

Good time waster, and kind of cool to see how things used to look on the same land we're familiar with now.

Caesars buffet was legit! Also ate at the Wicked Spoon in Cosmo, got a buy 1 get one free from United Airlines, buffet was decent long wait but pork belly and desserts were great
repped 4 the pix..Cosmo buffet is money. Waiter dude got us mimosa wasted. Even let us chill after closing with more dranks. Got a nice tip. Probably one of the funnest turn up sessions ever

Last edited:

Anyone know if Spearmint does any kind of deals on bottle service/table?
Yeah, like $100 bottles before 8 pm lol
oh thats it? 
laugh.gif

repped. 

Welp my excursion to the desert has been postponed a week so I won't be able to party with The Don and Co. But I'll still hit you up アミーゴ アミーゴ when I get there on the 16th for the 411.

Anyone know if Spearmint does any kind of deals on bottle service/table?

yea man their website shows you the packages. we did 3 bottle package grey goose, johnny walker and crown for 1100, included pick up from the hotel and drop off as well as back door entrance.

Will be there Jul.23-26 :pimp:

Meeting up with my college roommates, they all live in LA and I live in NYC, haven't seen em in a couple years so I'm expecting absolute madness. I've never really done Vegas right though so I'm just gonna be ready for any and everything. we'll be doing a day party or two, nightclub one night, zumanity, gambling and strip club the other night.

I went a lot back in college, but I didn't capture the full potential of the city. My most memorable trip was going on a whim one weekend with my homie and two girls he knew. Stayed at the motel 8 right across the street from Mandalay Bay and brought an air mattress. Did no gambling, just got food, went to fat Tuesday's, grabbed a handle and went to Marquee. Afterr marquee, ended up stumbling into a random bar with one of the chicks. Was waaaaay to turnt and thought I was gonna smash (didn't even phase me that it was a motel) so we decided to walk back towards the room. Literally just had to walk down the main boulevard for probably 15 mins. but ended up climbing over three fences en route and didn't get back till sunrise barefoot.The next day we walked back up the strip, and I still don't know where the f*^* those fences are :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Palazzo prestige level ftw. Free drinks every day from 5-7 (top shelf included) plus champagne check in, skip the lines at lavo and tao. Free breakfast every morning (not continental either)

Drai's was banging too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom