Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Honestly I can see OMNIA going down soon. First and only time I'm paying $80 for GA...

The only reason Omnia could fail is because the Hak group has two mega clubs running right now and it just seems unsustainable, long term.

I honestly can't see Omnia failing especially this early. Hak I think would be the club to go. The layout is horrible and gets way to crowded.

Surprised to hear about Light. Liked all the people they had in their lineup as well. Life on the other hand was destined to fail, SLS is way to far up the strip to get a crowd.

You don't need to tip with presales. Although, XS has been known to do it on really busy nights. They lump everything into the GA line.

had this happen with Skrillex at XS after Watch The Throne. 'Ye & Hov played for a good 2 1/2 hours, so we got there after midnight and even with presales got stuck in line for ages, still managed to drop a cool $200 in there EACH in a little over an hour. :smh:

haven't been to Vegas proper since last August, did Life Is Beautiful but stayed in a condo off the strip and didn't hit the clubs after so I don't really count that trip. definitely have the itch.

Last edited:
idk how XS used to be but when we were there a couple weeks back the presale was to the right when you enter the hotel and GA was to the left on the opposite end of the club. GA and guest list entered on the outside area and were only able to go outside, no inside access. Didn't see how they would have merged the 2 since they were in completely different places, but this may be new compared to last year.

The Don shall be there.

Here's my schedule...

Fri night- XS backwall table
Sat day- Tao Beach cabana in front of pool
Sat night- Tryst, table 630 on dance floor (best table in spot)
Sun night- XS nightswim table

I'll be the white guy with all the yambs around him :smokin :evil:
can i be you1?

idk how XS used to be but when we were there a couple weeks back the presale was to the right when you enter the hotel and GA was to the left on the opposite end of the club. GA and guest list entered on the outside area and were only able to go outside, no inside access. Didn't see how they would have merged the 2 since they were in completely different places, but this may be new compared to last year.

this was 2011 I believe, every time i've been to XS since then i've been taken care of, so I have no idea how it is now. last August was one of my favorite Vegas trips ever, got comped at XS for Diplo/RL Grime that Monday, then got taken care of with a bar tab & line skip at Marquee for Migos. skipped Weeknd at Hakkasan so that hurt but i ended up seeing him at LIB & Coachella so it worked out.

Absolutely not.

I live in oc and have got them for that price 4 out of the last 7 years lmao.

This year was under the regular price.

out of your mind E. tix for 2011 were going for a cool $600, 2012 was $750+ for Weekend 1, with Weekend 2 close.

can't count on years like 2013 & this year, that is definitely not the norm.

It varies. Sometimes the entire club is open to everyone, sometimes you need an all access ticket, and sometimes they lump GA and ticket holders together and tipping a bouncer or host is your best (or only) bet. They restrict inside access only on really busy nights. What night were you there?

I do miss the days of just being able to walk in and out. There was no DJ stage and everything was open.

How many people are allowed in the prestige cocktail room @ the palazzo? I usually stay at the palazzo with around 4-6 people in the room.

It varies. Sometimes the entire club is open to everyone, sometimes you need an all access ticket, and sometimes they lump GA and ticket holders together and tipping a bouncer or host is your best (or only) bet. They restrict inside access only on really busy nights. What night were you there?

I do miss the days of just being able to walk in and out. There was no DJ stage and everything was open.

Was there for a Friday night for Kaskade, so definitely a busy night

Also as far as cost for DJs, I know Calvin Harris is making $400k for every show he plays. I don't see how clubs are going to continue to keep up with this, eventually the bubble will burst and there will be only a couple clubs left standing. I personally think Marquee would be the next to go, they don't have the lineup they once had. Seems like after last year since Kaskade left it has been downhill.

out of your mind E. tix for 2011 were going for a cool $600, 2012 was $750+ for Weekend 1, with Weekend 2 close.

can't count on years like 2013 & this year, that is definitely not the norm.

Not here Ty. Week of is always the come up.

this year i saw a dude didn't get in because he bought his ticket off CL and the og buyer called coachella and said the ticket was stolen. people buy months in advance, just to have that peace of mind and to avoid the prices mentioned above.

who's gonna be out in vegas 7/17-7/19?

The reason I go to XS/ Tryst so damn much is because of Bobby. He has been amazing over the years and made me not want to go anywhere else.

Even last LDW when it was a group of 8 of us (6 guys, 2 girls and one was my gf) he walked us in for Skrillex. He also gave me about 15 drink tickets and wouldn't take a tip. There was absolutely no need to do that.

That type of service is unparalleled in the game.

:lol: but do they have a big name Dj EVERY weekend?

Not this time of year. It's festival season, and a lot of the DJs are off doing gigs around the world. Late June (post EDC) and July is one of the slowest times for headliners in Vegas. I'm amazed XS actually has as many big names in July as they do. Normally it's kind of a wasteland.

For example: Kaskade is doing one Sunday in July at EBC, and that's it. He's doing three Saturdays and two Sundays in August. Back in May, with the exception of one Saturday and one Sunday, EBC had Avicii, Guetta or Kaskade. All three of those guys command the high end of those figures I posted.

So that means they might be making even MORE right now I'd imagine.

This is prime partying season for us in Vegas. People are still dropping $$$ on headliners they have never heard of. Hell we are dropping like 3k on Miss Nine lmao.

Last edited:
Remember I'm going July 10-15 staying at Cosmo. So I'm down to meetup with any of yall

The Don shall be there.

Here's my schedule...

Fri night- XS backwall table
Sat day- Tao Beach cabana in front of pool
Sat night- Tryst, table 630 on dance floor (best table in spot)
Sun night- XS nightswim table

I'll be the white guy with all the yambs around him :smokin :evil:
Yo I may also be there now. But I wanted to check out some summer league games tho...

Back
Top Bottom