Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just ignore me smh.

I'm all about the flight from LAX to LV but it is awesome knowing I could cruise out on a Friday after work and be there by 10-11.

Just ignore me smh.

I'm all about the flight from LAX to LV but it is awesome knowing I could cruise out on a Friday after work and be there by 10-11.
Nah man :lol:
I was waiting once at Venetian, you were still driving from la. Another time or 2 I was with my gf, no need to show her any debauchery or give her ideas of my trips :lol:

Stop bringing the gf!!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Flying ftw, less than 2 hour flight from Portland and I get all that time to pre funk.

Except when your flight delays... :smh:

In the same boat as you, flights from Portland are nice and easy :pimp:

Drove straight from Eugene to Vegas in one day last summer. Never again in my life :x

Left Vegas sunday night after the Vikes-Pack game and got back to SD at ab 12:45
Would've gotten home a little quicker but had to make a stop at Whiskey Pete's to take a dump that came out of nowhere :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't know how y'all from the bay drive for 8 hours
mean.gif
'
That's what I'm saying bruh. I used to drive out from the bay to LV all the time as a child with my fam, but now it's so much more convenient to fly. The only time it's really even cost efficient is when you have a big *** group of people going and you can squeeze into one of those 15 passenger vans... Cost of gas at that point becomes a lot less than flying 15 heads out. 

BURBANK is the spot (I live in the valley, though).  Arrive at Bob Hope 30 minutes before the flight leaves (TSA Pre-check also helps).  45 minute flight. 

Burbank airport is easily the most pleasant airport I have ever been to.  And the best part is you can de-plane from the back or front of the plane.

Now in regards to Vegas, I have been about 40 times in the last 10 years.  I can only stand it for 24 hours.  So I fly in at noon and leave at noon the next day.

When I would stay for a weekend, I would leave on Sunday at 8am to beat the traffic.  Vegas to LA traffic on a Sunday is horrible and even worse when its the sunday after NYE.  I've heard it can take 12 hours.

I work out in Glendale now so I'll probably fly outta there in the coming months.

John Wayne and LB are simple as well.

I let the Sunday after NYE and encountered zero traffic. I also left right after Sunday night football so idk if that matters or not.

anyone know of any hotels that have 3 bedroom suites?

Elara is the only one I know of that won't totally break the bank. They go up to four rooms. You can book pent houses at Cosmo that have up four rooms, but even the two-bedrooms cost an arm and a leg. A good option is two connecting Bella suites at Palazzo. That is A LOT of room.

anyone know of any hotels that have 3 bedroom suites?

Elara is the only one I know of that won't totally break the bank. They go up to four rooms. You can book pent houses at Cosmo that have up four rooms, but even the two-bedrooms cost an arm and a leg. A good option is two connecting Bella suites at Palazzo. That is A LOT of room.

The connecting Bella suites are so money. That's my go to for any trip with at least 4 ppl

Question for the Vegas pros.......Any suggestions for stay for a large party...say 12 people? What would be the best bang for the group's buck??

Definitely Elara. Stayed there the past two years for bachelor parties. Location, price, room. All solid.

ditto on Elara. You can fit a bunch of bodies in those 2 bedroom suites. and plenty of room to pre-party if you got a large group. Floor - to - ceiling projector screen. Big table, couch, etc.

LI am going to throw in Treasure Island. We had 12 and got a Tower suite with 2 connecting double rooms and 2 roll ins. Plenty of space and the suite was big enough for a prefunk spot. TI isnt the best place but it was pretty cheap and on the north strip.

^ XS two bottle vodka for 595 or one vodka / one champagne 395. Can go up in 100 increments depending on DJ.

/thread

Going in May. Might go 4 ppl deep.

I wanna get a suite. Y'all said Elara. So I'll look into it.

So Cosmo, Aria, and Encore isn't worth it?

Going in May. Might go 4 ppl deep.

I wanna get a suite. Y'all said Elara. So I'll look into it.

So Cosmo, Aria, and Encore isn't worth it?

It depends on your group size and how many to a room.

Encore is the nicest hotel I've stayed in in Vegas but Venetian /Palazzo is better for big groups because you can get 3 beds in 1 room and also do connecting rooms

Best bang for your buck out of that list is probably Elara. Actually just got back this weekend and stayed there but just the studio and don't know anything about the suites there. City Center area is my preferred spot and Wynn/Encore is too far from everything else imo.

Check out Kayak every once in a while for some good deals. Booked that Elara studio for $125/night after taxes & fees for Friday and Saturday nights.

Back
Top Bottom