Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Anyone ever seen Beatles Love? I've always been interested in attending but never got around to it since the people I tend to go with aren't big on shows.

wasup guys, long time lurker, created an account while back but still continued to lurk lol. anyways im planning a trip to vegas in may and suggestions on good nightclubs on fri/sat/sun nights that play hip hop/top 40 music i can't do that edm ****. 

Would kill for some Secret Pizza right now ..
Me too. Me and the girlfriend always talk about how we wish we could find pizza like that in SoCal. And what is it? Like $5 a slice or something. Not even that bad.

I'm planning a trip with my girlfriend for her bday in August. We've been staying at Ballys for the past couple years because of the central location and the price through Total Rewards. But this year, we're finally in a place where we can afford where we've always wanted to stay, Cosmo. It's probably the atmosphere. Definitely gonna try the sandwich trick there. Always works at Ballys for me.

We want all of our friends and fam to come with, but I can't really count on some of them money-wise, so I can't really plan for a table just yet. We haven't really been clubbing out there, so any suggestions are welcome. We're looking for more hip-hop than anything, can't get down with that electronic stuff. Gonna hit up Marquee since it's in our hotel, but any other places that don't strictly play EDM?

We're also planning on hitting up the shooting range again, I know it's kinda a ripoff but we had a lot of fun and the gun choices were very broad and exotic. Anyone looking for a place, check out Machine Guns Vegas. Not far from the strip, and they offer a shuttle service there and back from your hotel. We spent about $400 not including tip for like four guns each. Instructors were real cool.

Going in july

what hotels hook it up with free entry to clubs or pool clubs with a hotel room?????

4 guys we want to stay at a hotel that will include a club entry or pool club entry at least thats worth it.

Going in july

what hotels hook it up with free entry to clubs or pool clubs with a hotel room?????

4 guys we want to stay at a hotel that will include a club entry or pool club entry at least thats worth it.

Some will give u passes when u check in, but I wouldn't count on it. Just throw a host a tip and ur straight.

Going in july

Rare to get free entry to anything worthwhile as a dude

Dudes I'm going with in June booked rooms but didn't include me in the count smh

Might have to go dolo on a room. Any one know of cheap deals or got a plug?

Dudes I'm going with in June booked rooms but didn't include me in the count smh

Might have to go dolo on a room. Any one know of cheap deals or got a plug?

Which hotel

My best luck with getting good deals has been priceline name your price (5 star north strip). Have gotten WynnCore and Venetian/Palazzo for good discounts.

Even worked with a last minute trip (booked two days before). Got Venetian for 200 per night on a summer weekend

Has anyone been in Vegas during a Floyd fight? Is it worth being out there or is it just better to go in August?

Also im referring to the September fight

Has anyone been in Vegas during a Floyd fight? Is it worth being out there or is it just better to go in August?

Also im referring to the September fight

I went when he fought Canelo. It's a good time when a big fight is in Vegas but it's more expensive for club entrance. I don't party so big deal for me

Me and my homies are trying to decide between the fight or MDW. Which do you think will be better, or would it be bout the same?

Me and my homies are trying to decide between the fight or MDW. Which do you think will be better, or would it be bout the same?
I've never been, but I think I'd give the slight edge to MDW (based on stories).

Last edited:

MDW will be crazier but way more expensive.

Prices get bumped up a little bit for fights but can double for MDW

IMO a fight weekend during pool season is crazy enough and a much better bargain.

The only way I'd do MDW is if I could afford bottles everywhere bc the GA lines and general crowds will be insane

Really comes down to will u actually be there MDW or not?

I'd personally do the fight, but MDW will be a bit more wild.

im booked for the mayweather fight in may. any tips on getting CC tickets? I know it can be around $100 and I dont care

Last edited:
1 week til I'm out there, can't wait.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom