Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

3 days left let's goooo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tacos El Gordo near Wynn
Mariscos Las Islitas Way up north (worth the drive)
Blondies Wings in Planet Hollywood
Caesars Bachanall Buffet
Metro Pizza behind Flamingo.

If you're near those spots hit em up!

Some more tips for you newbies, build a relationship with the people hooking you up. Take care of them and the next time you come back you will have less trouble anywhere you decide to go. They will even refer you to someone they know if you decide to go to a club they don't work for. Im at the point where I can get me and 2-3 guys free in ANY club in Vegas. Always on a guestlist or walked in entry.

rooms are dumb high starting this coming weekend thru next week. whats going on out there?? spring break, events, sports????

thanks for all the suggestions on food places. 

as far as getting into clubs go, anybody heard or used the v card? just got a cpl at 45 a pop which is like 1/3 the price. says it gets free vip entry to tao, tao beach, lavo, marquee on mon, etc. 

as far as getting into clubs go, anybody heard or used the v card? just got a cpl at 45 a pop which is like 1/3 the price. says it gets free vip entry to tao, tao beach, lavo, marquee on mon, etc. 

I'm not a fan of it since I already have connects with hosts at almost every club. It's literally to the point where I don't pay for entry and my group just walks in. Even if the host is off.

Anybody knows what's going on this week during the week. Thinking of going tomorow

Last edited:

What's up with that encore beach club pass that let's you in any time w/o a cover

I'm not a fan of it since I already have connects with hosts at almost every club. It's literally to the point where I don't pay for entry and my group just walks in. Even if the host is off.
damn son how u that connected and how do i get that connected lol

damn son how u that connected and how do i get that connected lol

Use the same hosts and treat them well and over time it's reciprocated.

Find out about the good hosts on jackcolton.com

Anyone here heard of the game myvegas on facebook? You collect coins and redeem prizes that could be used in Vegas. I've gotten free dinner buffets last time I've went.

Those cab prices are ridiculous. Might save on the room but be prepared to pay it up in cabs back and forth to the strip

Never quite understood why people stay at Palms, yet party on the Strip. Those cabs add up, and it's just annoying to always have to deal with.

Personally I wouldn't stay anywhere that's not directly on the strip. The hassle of catching a cab to get everywhere/anywhere just ain't worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom