Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

So my boy, the bachelor party we are going for in June, isn't into the night club scene. Probably gonna do some gambling and the rhino. You guys have any other suggestions that a group of guys can do out in Vegas?

A female friend hooked up two rooms for six of us at the Signature at MGM Grand...had a blast, mad I didn't smash but still it was awesome.  I just need to learn how to play blackjack, poker and the rest of it.  Didn't gamble because I didn't want to lose my shirt playing something I didn't understand, lol.

Has anyone been to Chateau recently? i was offered a deal of 2 bottles of Ciroc for $450, but the yelp reviews aren't looking to good.

Has anyone been to Chateau recently? i was offered a deal of 2 bottles of Ciroc for $450, but the yelp reviews aren't looking to good.

If it's $450 for two, then go ahead and get hammered for cheap in a Vegas club. If it's $450 for each bottle, pay an extra $75 per bottle and go to a better club.

So my boy, the bachelor party we are going for in June, isn't into the night club scene. Probably gonna do some gambling and the rhino. You guys have any other suggestions that a group of guys can do out in Vegas?

It'll be middle of pool season so do pool parties during the day followed by gambling/dinner/rhino at night. Also can peep World Cup games

If it's $450 for two, then go ahead and get hammered for cheap in a Vegas club. If it's $450 for each bottle, pay an extra $75 per bottle and go to a better club.

I wouldn't go either way. Way better options and much cheaper to get hammered in the room b4 doing another better club

I'll check the thread for the pool parties that are poppin. If anyone has a plug, holla.

Unfortunately, we are going the first weekend of June, so no World Cup games. Which might be a good thing cause i would have been watching those instead of hanging with him haha

Except for New Year's a few times and LDW once I avoid the biggest weekends. Have never done MDW.

The biggest I'd do is Cinco de Mayo, IDW and fight weekends.

The inflation is crazy. My boys paid 250 just to get in to XS one MDW

Except for New Year's a few times and LDW once I avoid the biggest weekends. Have never done MDW.

How was vegas during nye?

How was vegas during nye?

Crazy packed.

The clubs are expensive pre midnight so we usually would do the countdown on the strip (which is crazy) and then hit up a club like at 1230 for ~40

One year didn't even need to go to a club :smokin

No strong desire to go anytime soon though. Hotel prices are high and the travel is expensive if flying and long if driving

I have done it 3 times too so that's probably why I'm over it for now.

Might go back once I'm balling and feel like splurging on an overpriced table at a top club

I need to decide by this week if I'm going for Cinco De Mayo. Suite at the Palazzo booked. Hakk and EBC are a must if I go.

I meant for hotels, like if you wanna use your my Vegas slots for 25% off..

MyVegas has most weekends blocked anyways. I personally wouldn't mess with EDC weekend.

I'm more or less on the same page as Doc in terms of not going big weekends.

I need to decide by this week if I'm going for Cinco De Mayo. Suite at the Palazzo booked. Hakk and EBC are a must if I go.

For sure.

EBC best pool and Hakk tied with XS for best club. I still like XS's setup better but I can't lie that Hakkasan when Tiesto or Calvin Harris is spinning is the craziest rt now

^^ they're def over saturating it with CH and tiesto though. Having them booked every other weekend, people are starting to realize that and opt to go elsewhere if they've already seen either of them.

Agreed on hakk and XS being the top clubs right now though. Light is a close 2nd and marquee is 3rd (unless kaskade or armin is spinning)

^^ they're def over saturating it with CH and tiesto though. Having them booked every other weekend, people are starting to realize that and opt to go elsewhere if they've already seen either of them.

Agreed on hakk and XS being the top clubs right now though. Light is a close 2nd and marquee is 3rd (unless kaskade or armin is spinning)

Man when you throw them that much cash you're gonna have them show up a lot

When the club is still packed when GA for dudes is 85 then I think enough people are still going haha

Now that Kaskade spends time at XS Marquee is even hurting more

I honestly loved Marquee when it first opened - felt like they improved on XS with the HH room

Then realized that room is too small and hot and the main dance floor has a terrible setup for GA.

I honestly will not go back there without bottles

I really want to do Light at some point

Back
Top Bottom