OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Watch, we WOULD do that trade because we'ret he Warriors.

I honestly have no faith in this team/management.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^Pics?

nvm the back graphic sucks
Blog_CNY_FreeShirt2.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Antidope

Am I the only one that hates Mark Jackson?
Mark Jackson slander? Can not believe this
Why not?
Its been 1/4 of a season basically give the guy a decent chance.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sorry but I can't see why any one would HATE Mark Jackson at this point in the season. The jury is still completely out on him.

Also at some point the players have to be held accountable for their performances.

Granted its unfair to label Jackson a failure but at some point you have to look at the results.  Has this team improved any from the previous regime?  We lost our offensive identity while still giving up a +!%*+%%@ of points.  We have players on the roster who have taken huge steps in the wrong direction (Wright/Udoh) and we have rookies who absolutely don't have a clue (ALL THE ROOKIES DON'T HAVE A CLUE).  Our players clearly don't have the edge with game planning and scouting the opponents we face.  You can be a HOFer but suck as a coach.  We need someone to teach these dumb !%%*@ who put on the jerseys.  We don't need a former player grazing the sidelines to say things are unacceptable.  I know that and I haven't played since high school.
All of this may be true but I'm confident that he will turn it around, he has a mind for basketball. The Dorell Wright struggles are baffling me more than anything. Hes getting all of the same looks and nothing is going down.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Voted Luong. It's not looking good for your brother, though.
Thanks Paul...Always appreciated.

Foreal, how that girl with the face paint get so many votes though?
sick.gif

I'm here. Everybody didn't get the shirt. Everybody got a sign though. Their selling the warmup Chinese new year shirt that both benches ate wearing for 40 bucks at the main team store. The one that's surrounded by glass with the two security guards in the outside.

NATE 
sick.gif
...!

He started wylin afterwards though, fadeaway 3 pointer
laugh.gif

Klays balling, I wonder how much more it will take to turn some of you guys around

Its amazing that GState is still in this game with how bad theyre playing. So many turnovers, the fouls, and missed opportunities.

Got killed on the boards, unforced turnovers, and missed layups/dunks. Can't do that against the best team in the league. That half court shot by Nate though
smokin.gif

Didn't get a chance to watch the post game interview from MJackson, but I'm going to assume he said "We have to learn how to close out games"...

All talk.

Back
Top Bottom