OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Rush 
pimp.gif

the bench mob is killing it! udoh playing well and Klay doing good job of finding the open man

Props to the bench...Monta and Steph have been playing pretty poorly.

laugh.gif
@ that dude taking Rush's towel as he walked into the tunnel.

Glad to see the Warriors win and see the bench contribute in this game. Brandon Rush, who would have thought? Definitely a solid pick up for this Warriors team. Now only if we light a fire under Biedrins... Glad he made a free throw though. Haha.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Good to see Biedrins in there getting some minutes and staying active.

There should be nothing stopping him from playing like this nightly.  His actively level requires zero talent.

Covering the Warriors game tonight. I'll let you know if I see anything interesting in the locker room or something. Pause if necessary.

Junk punk David Lee for me.
Damn I feel bad for those kids who had their t-shirts ruined with autographs from Thompson and Barron.  That +$#@ won't come off!

Fireworks night?
laugh.gif

They set them off from roof of Oracle, nothing better than watching Fireworks from the small screen at oracle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Fireworks night?
laugh.gif

They set them off from roof of Oracle, nothing better than watching Fireworks from the small screen at oracle
laugh.gif
I went twice this year and win or lose, they've done it.

I didn't catch the second half of the game, how was it overall? Was everything "under control" for the most part? Two wins in a row:

LACOB-NUTS.gif

Great game tonight! I finally get to see a victory. 1-2 in the season for me. Nate always gets the fans hella juiced.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Fireworks night?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I went twice this year and win or lose, they've done it.

I didn't catch the second half of the game, how was it overall? Was everything "under control" for the most part? Two wins in a row:

LACOB-NUTS.gif

yah GSW hung 40 on UTH in the 3rd, and by midway through the 4th it was a 20 point game.

I think Lee had 15 in the 3rd alone, then Curry and Ellis just caught fire throughout the 2nd half.

To be fair, Millsap was not getting any calls though.

Back
Top Bottom