Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man I still haven't finished GTA IV.
laugh.gif

I'll pick up GTA V when the GoTY edition drops that will include the probable DLC that's coming with this game.

I never preorder a gta game I've gotten vice city, San Andreas and gta iv a couple days before release date. Every mom and pops store breaks the gta release date in nyc

I never preorder a gta game I've gotten vice city, San Andreas and gta iv a couple days before release date. Every mom and pops store breaks the gta release date in nyc

That's nice for people in big cities like NYC or LA.

Other places and smaller cities there are zero or hardly any mom & pops owned video game stores nowadays.Reason being is because Gamestop during last 10 years has become bigger and has forced those mom & pops video game stores out of business.

Last edited:
GTA 5 DLC: Take-Two promises ‘interesting stuff

GTA 5 publisher Take-Two has teased in an investor call that the upcoming open-world game’s DLC will feature plenty of “interesting stuff” when it is released.

“I think you can safely assume that Rockstar, as the label that led the charge in downloadable content with Grand Theft Auto 4, I think you’d have every reason to believe, purely because of the ground-breaking nature of the title itself and the multiplayer in the title, that there’s going to be a lot of interesting stuff. But I’ll leave that to Rockstar to announce,” said Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick.

With regards to a specific release date, however, Zelnick still would not budge.

“With regard to the date for Grand Theft Auto 5, spring 2013, we make those announcements based on what we think is best to market the title, and we think that’s the right way to describe it, and we’re thrilled with the way that is shaping up.”

In case you haven’t come into contact with the internet over the last week, Rockstar officially confirmed a Spring 2013 window for GTA 5 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 just a couple days ago. And yesterday, we told you about some new pre-order artwork that had surfaced for the game.

Speculation about a more specific release date has run rampant ever since, but it appears we’ll have to continue playing the waiting game for now.

Link:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/01/grand-theft-auto-5-dlc-hinted-at-by-take-two/

If it's anything like GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City or RDR Undead Nightmare.I'll more than likely end up getting it.

R* is one of the few game companies who actually gets it right and puts in the right amount & time effort into the DLC they release.

Last edited:
im sure they will have custom loadouts like max payne, i did not like playing gta 4 online, that was a mess.

im sure they will have custom loadouts like max payne, i did not like playing gta 4 online, that was a mess.

R* already confirmed that the crews you have made & established in Max Payne 3 will carry over to GTA V's multi player.

With all this hype and if the game is done then I think it would be smart and amazing for rockstar to drop the game the week before Christmas makes so much sense

Opp never mind I'm pissed I was planning on dedicating my Christmas VK to this game

Last edited:
With all this hype and if the game is done then I think it would be smart and amazing for rockstar to drop the game the week before Christmas makes so much sense
Opp never mind I'm pissed I was planning on dedicating my Christmas VK to this game

Stop it already !

It's simply not happening and R* already confirmed the release window period.Which is Spring 2013 anywhere from (March to May).

Any chance of a 2012 release was long gone earlier this year.

R* right now has just begun their 4 to 5 month promo period where they will continue to release info through Magazine previews, gaming web site previews, and their own R* News wire web site.They've done the same thing GTA IV, RDR, L.A. Noire, and Max Payne 3.

Last edited:
Stop it already !
It's simply not happening and R* already confirmed the release window period.Which is Spring 2013 anywhere from (March to May).
Any chance of a 2012 release was long gone earlier this year.
R* right now has just begun their 4 to 5 month promo period where they will continue to release info through Magazine previews, gaming web site previews, and their own R* News wire web site.They've done the same thing GTA IV, RDR, L.A. Noire, and Max Payne 3.

Peep the edit bud

I was really into GTA IV's online play to be honest. Thought it was a lot of fun doing a drive-by when someone from a different state was driving and you were shooting :lol: .

Obviously GTA V will be copped release day.

I was really into GTA IV's online play to be honest. Thought it was a lot of fun doing a drive-by when someone from a different state was driving and you were shooting :lol: .
Obviously GTA V will be copped release day.

i liked multiplayer too

i dont think ole boy's idea about multiplayer heists was wack....

rockstar, unlike others, actually cuts down on mods and hacks, although you could catch them in iv

theyre way worse in other coop games

i dont think GTA v's storyline would suffer with an ability to play missions coop.....i actually love that aspect about online gaming in general....

but theyll prolly just have alot of different online coop game types like last time.

i also think multi discs would also take away from the feeling that gta games give......LAN was alright cause its not like you were going to go back and resolve those awful guessing interrogations...but in GTA, you like to go back to the old hood to stunt every once in a while.

i liked multiplayer too
i dont think ole boy's idea about multiplayer heists was wack....
rockstar, unlike others, actually cuts down on mods and hacks, although you could catch them in iv
theyre way worse in other coop games
i dont think GTA v's storyline would suffer with an ability to play missions coop.....i actually love that aspect about online gaming in general....
but theyll prolly just have alot of different online coop game types like last time.
i also think multi discs would also take away from the feeling that gta games give......LAN was alright cause its not like you were going to go back and resolve those awful guessing interrogations...but in GTA, you like to go back to the old hood to stunt every once in a while.

R* said they are taking GTA V into "A bold new direction"

So it might be Co-Op for the main story.I seriously hope it isn't though. GTA games have been a single player open world sand box game.

This isn't a RPG style, or Action Adventure game and that's why I don't want to see R* experiment with Co-Op for GTA V's main story line.It would get seriously annoying if they added in drop in co-op into the main story line.That style of play belongs in games like Demon Souls or Dead Island.

Last edited:
dead island and resident evil were the games that come to mind when i mentioned all the wild wild west mods and hacks

id hate to see that in GTA

it would be dope if you can customize the main character tho......and people can drop in.....i'd like that, i dont see how it would ruin the game when you can just chose to turn that option off....

Got my pre order in today at gamestop :smile:

if a collectors edition comes out for it could i exchange my preorder for it?

Never heard of this dude Curtis Snow.He's saying on his twitter account that he's in GTA V.

Link:

He looks like another young upcoming rapper like how R* used Young Malay in GTA San Andreas who did the voice acting work for the CJ main character.

Back
Top Bottom