Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
It's free....and these dudes shoulda had DLC on deck for at least 1 a month before releasing.....the online experience has such poor structure...how I'm getting the same RP for racing 2 laps alone as I would in 10 waves of survival...who structured this ****?

ppl still on? cuz i haven't played cuz yall left :nerd:
it's boring w/o crew and friends |I

The online game is dead. Only people I see are Euros and Potuguese players. Been logging in for a couple minutes here and there. Doubt tomorrow's DLC will bring the masses back. At this point, why even come out with heists when this game has been long forgotten. Rockstar messed up bad.

Last edited:
Game still hooks you if you manage to find a lobby with a group of people and not just randoms spread out through the map....was causing havok on a group of dudes at the airport, jimmies were definately rustled...wish I had backup...but team NT would have been proud of the kid, dudes had to bring out tanks to take me out, because buzzard were dropping like flies, it all started when these dudes were tryig to jump in a cargobob and I was accross the airport on a rooftop, sniped the pilot and two dudes who tried to take over....dudes couldn't find me until they got some buzzards but they couldn't shoot me for crap, everytime they would come near out comes the machine gun and good night, then I got in one of their buzzards and shot down another group tryig to flee in a jet... Troll levels at an all time high....lmao

Dudes were tight.

havent been on for a while, when i did try to get on tonight the cloud servers were down..

will be on all this week, straight...

trying to reach lvl 1000 before the end of the week.

How many people copped a PS4 and still play this? I thought I was going to be able to switch back and forth but My Player on 2K14 next gen is owning my life right now.

Level 1000 is OD. Congrats if you actually reach that point homie. I played OD hard on this game for a month and a half straight and only reached level 126. :x

Last edited:
I'm struggle level 90....once you unlock all the clothes, the RPG and minigun, what's the point of leveling up so high....lol

Damb R* really winged this **** so much potential....online experience won't have a lifespan if you can't keep players interested...specially up against games like Ghost and 2k

***** breaks my heart man.

Even if they lagged with DLC/heists this game still wouldve been playable if it was on next gen, thats where they messed up

apparently the patch also got rid of the glitched tanks, buzzards, glitched vehicles, etc

but more pressingly nerfed the race payouts and xp. Also you can no longer store the lawyers car from Out Of Court Settlement

and other stuff

yea they took all my cool *** cars. I still got trevors blazer & the mesa without the bars though.

This pistol is wack

Edit* Nvm I can still call my mechanic for them. I just wont enter :nthat:

Last edited:
apparently the patch also got rid of the glitched tanks, buzzards, glitched vehicles, etc

but more pressingly nerfed the race payouts and xp. Also you can no longer store the lawyers car from Out Of Court Settlement

and other stuff
is franklins buffalo a glitch cause i still have it online

is franklins buffalo a glitch cause i still have it online

its mostly just the vehicles that prompted you with "this car cannot be stored in your garage" that are gone so you should be good

you can still call your mechanic for them like Easy said but if you go in your apt or garage they'll be gone

Back
Top Bottom