Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm still enjoying the online play.... I guess its all about how live your lobby is.

I'm looking for a request to be accepted on the Xbox crews

Xbox screen name Hrod139

Whats the best car to customize at the mod shop?

I want something with a lot of options.

I took the karin in there and saw theyre was nothign to do with it smh
The rusted Karin Rebel (not the new one) has a lot of options, so does the Sultan. The Rat Loader also has a lot of options. The Obey Tailgater is also up there.

Edit:
on a side note I hate Simeon's stupid car list text you get every session. I'm tired of hopping into a random car only to get 2 stars. :lol: :smh:
I just got into 4 different random cars and he wanted all of them. :lol:
I wish you can tell him to F- off or something. :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all missed GTA last night, dopest session ever with randoms. Everyone in the lobby had NFL Team Inspired Bugattis and we did a car show, than some dude accidently blew them up and gifted everyone 350 mill

We then all bought cowboy hats and got up to 4 stars with cops, dudes were doing airstrikes in the fighter jets on the helicopters and everyone pulled out there tanks, i think popmolly was in the lobby but it was pretty dope, we should have another mountain summit and go into the military base. The game isn't dead yet.

Sounds like an amzing time.. i have these games every night with randoms. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Picked up measly 49 mil 2 days ago :smokin :smokin :smokin

I've never played with a Nter .. some of the stories sound fun, but if y'all are looking for an amazing fantastic fun session with the ultimate Nter and a bunch of randoms !!

Shoot me a message Psn: koudieluv :smokin :smokin.. plz come alone, don't bring your crew lol i tend to kill people when 3 or more members of the same crew are in my session lol :smile: #Nomercy :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Whats the best car to customize at the mod shop?

I want something with a lot of options.

I took the karin in there and saw theyre was nothign to do with it smh
The rusted Karin Rebel (not the new one) has a lot of options, so does the Sultan. The Rat Loader also has a lot of options. The Obey Tailgater is also up there.

Edit:
on a side note I hate Simeon's stupid car list text you get every session. I'm tired of hopping into a random car only to get 2 stars. :lol: :smh:
I just got into 4 different random cars and he wanted all of them. :lol:
I wish you can tell him to F- off or something. :lol:

Coquette has a good amount.

man, for the past hour and a half, my crew and I have been in a crew war against a bunch of kids in a crew. Just 3 of us vs. 11 of them. :lol:
We have killed them so many times and they are so mad that they cant speak anymore. thy just scream at us. :lol:
I almost gave up on this game. I'm glad I didn't.

Yea if you are still trying to join, post your social club username. I'll accept them tonight even though no one plays

via Social Club

Get ready for lots of new content updates for Grand Theft Auto Online, beginning with the launch of the free Deathmatch and Race Creators tool coming this week. Here's a look at what’s on the way in the weeks ahead...
Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta

This week, we will give you the first chance to build your own content in GTA Online (and play content others have made) with the release of the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta. With access to some of the same tools as our own game design and development team, you can craft your own custom blood-soaked gunfights, high-octane street races, screaming jet dogfights and more. You’ll also be able to publish your original Deathmatches and Races via the Rockstar Games Social Club for the whole community to discover, download, play, rate and share. Players can create and customize Jobs for the following modes:

Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Race
GTA Race
Rally Race

Lift the goods from your rivals, then make a clean break for your home base in the all new free Capture mode and Jobs update coming this month to GTA Online.

We’re planning on regularly reviewing some of the best community-created content to recognize and distinguish them as Rockstar Verified Jobs, shared out to the entire GTA Online community. The Deathmatch and Race Creators will come to you via a free update, and you’ll need to have a Social Club account that is linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID to use them. The Creators are in Beta so please help us iron out any flaws and bugs via the GTA Online email address.

We expect the Creators Beta to become available as soon as tomorrow, December 10th. Look for an official release announcement here at the Newswire.

The hunter and the hunted – the entire open world is your battleground as you war against enemy teams for coveted contraband in Capture mode.
Capture

Also in December, we will introduce possibly our favorite competitive team mode, Capture. A proper GTA twist on classic capture the flag, Capture mode brings territory infiltration and a new form of team-versus-team treachery into GTA Online. Up to four squads battle to steal contraband, trucks, buses or whatever from opponents' bases using high-speed vehicles, explosive weaponry and cunning teamwork. Craft, cooperation and team tactics are key. The free Capture update will bring a host of new jobs to GTA Online, accessible via the open world and also directly through your phone. Capture is broken down into four variations - ‘Raid’, ‘Contend’, ‘Hold’ and ‘GTA’ – we will give you full details on each of these next week.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas

Last edited:
Really looking forward to all the new content that will be released.

Since I am unable to get online, I am thinking about restarting the SP to cash out on the Lester assassination missions in the end since there will be more SP content.

Also,

I found this cool site called www.GTA5Stats.com which allows you to see your GTAO stats online... Heres mine...

I know I know...I don't waste time trying to kill people, I would rather stack paper... :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Really looking forward to all the new content that will be released.

Since I am unable to get online, I am thinking about restarting the SP to cash out on the Lester assassination missions in the end since there will be more SP content.

Also,

I found this cool site called www.GTA5Stats.com which allows you to see your GTAO stats online... Heres mine...

I know I know...I don't waste time trying to kill people, I would rather stack paper...
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Pretty cool website. I'm suppppppppper broke compared to you

Im surprised Ive made that much 'honest' money......to be honest

Anybody know of any fool proof locations for that Sultan? Been searching for hours and almost settled on the penumbra

Last edited:

Anybody know of any fool proof locations for that Sultan? Been searching for hours and almost settled on the penumbra
The easiest way to get one is to have someone give it to you (which I have on the PSN if you want it). Short of that, you just have to go driving around Sandy Shores. Some friends of mine have had some luck randomly driving on the highways.

^^ Check the prison parking lot.

The easiest way to get one is to have someone give it to you (which I have on the PSN if you want it). Short of that, you just have to go driving around Sandy Shores. Some friends of mine have had some luck randomly driving on the highways.
Thanks guys im gonna check for it over there right now.

@2sappy  you gonna be on today? If youre free, id like to grab it from you

Thanks guys im gonna check for it over there right now.

@2sappy
 you gonna be on today? If youre free, id like to grab it from you
Sure, let me know when you want it. I can get on any time today. Just send me a message on the ps3 when you want it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom