Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You guys are angels compared to me...so much blood on my hands...

kolombianstyle.png

My favorite weapon is actually the Desert Eagle. I guess this site doesn't have the DLC weapons on it. Also, man I wish I had more money. :lol:

Last edited:
Hah. I dont even try to kill people, those 30 or so kills I have under my belt are from accidentally running players over trying to pick them up.

Hnl,Vek,Yellow,dinstnct,danyo,mamba,yanky,exy....

Im getting a feeling it may be time soon to assemble for one last good run.... its been awhile my xbl fam

Last edited:
How y'all letting these dudes get over on y'all? NT clique should be working all other squads.
I cant speak for everybody else, but I got atleast 50 deaths from tanks and another 75 from friendly fire when I was removed from the team and we were going to war with other crews but I was still a white blip on the screen.... now I just don't give a **** and go Rambo mode. If he dies, he dies...

How y'all letting these dudes get over on y'all? NT clique should be working all other squads.

Unfortunately its a lot of scumbag NT'ers working on other NT'ers.

Cant even begin to count how many times I would try and put in work with a fellow crew member...only for him to sticky by whip or shoot me in the back. :smh:

I cant speak for everybody else, but I got atleast 50 deaths from tanks and another 75 from friendly fire when I was removed from the team and we were going to war with other crews but I was still a white blip on the screen.... now I just don't give a **** and go Rambo mode. If he dies, he dies...
tanks are whack. I only use em for self defense from other tanks. If someone blows up a crew member with a tank, we just get 3-4 tanks together, and troll the dude till he's gone.

Unfortunately its a lot of scumbag NT'ers working on other NT'ers.

Cant even begin to count how many times I would try and put in work with a fellow crew member...only for him to sticky by whip or shoot me in the back. :smh:
Sorry to hear that. This why I never joined the NT crew. I'm not getting double crossed, or putting trust into dudes I don't know...

I'm usually a chill player but once someone shoots me, it's on and poppin. Don't get mad get even. I stay provoking to the lobby to come see me :lol:

my k/d tho :x :smh:
meh... oh well... sith won't be fun if i didn't die

one last run for the PSN boys :nerd:
this thursday midnight westcoast time :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom