Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You guys wanna do some real life grand theft auto? Here's a tip to get the Hotknife, Khamelion, and Carbon RS

1. Go to Legendary Motorsports website.

2. Click any car, then click the home button once you have clicked a vehicle.

3. Hover mouse over address bar, press O then X in succession. (B + A on XBOX)

4. Edit the vehicle number on the url in the address bar, it will be the number at the very end, EDIT ONLY THIS AND NOTHING ELSE . Change it to 28 for the Khameleon, 29 for the Hotknife 30 for the Carbon RS. so the URL will read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx28 or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxx29 etc. Press enter.

5. Press the Home icon after changing the url.

6. Hover mouse over address bar, press O then X in succession. (B + A on XBOX)

7. Edit the end of the url in game after the / to say purchasecar. So the URL will read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/purchasecar Press enter.

8. Enjoy your car

Last edited:
You guys wanna do some real life grand theft auto? Here's a tip to get the Hotknife, Khamelion, and Carbon RS

4. Edit the vehicle number on the url in the address bar, it will be the number at the very end, EDIT ONLY THIS AND NOTHING ELSE . Change it to 28 for the Khameleon, 29 for the Hotknife 30 for the Carbon RS. so the URL will read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx28 or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxx29 etc. Press enter.

7. Edit the end of the url in game after the / to say purchasecar. So the URL will read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/purchasecar Press enter.

8. Enjoy your car
who figured this out?

8. Enjoy your car
Free car 
nerd.gif

Wait Wut!?

What the hell have I been missing?....snow!?

North Yankton glitch.

1. Have a friend invite you to a game, but don't accept.
2. Go to single player, replay the prologue.
3. Once you exit the bank, walk on the snow, and accept the game invite.
4. Get a helicopter, and fly down to Simeon's garage (docks). You should see North Yankton.

Last edited:
Wait but you in there all alone and dressed in summer clothes....blah...seems boring to me, but there is hope they might legit open up this area with new clothes, cars and such..

No, I was there with 5 other people.

It's just an empty town, but was coo to just explore.

Last edited:

100% free. You hack in eyefind lol
the only problem i found with it is you cant put the car back into the garage without the dlc. other than that it works
Edit:
also, they wont show up in your garage when you walk into it. you got to call your mechanic to bring them to you.

Last edited:
:wow: @ North Yankton...

I'm definitely bringing the big Merryweather Mesa jeep out to explore the land...

I'm gonna try that car glitch up there too...

Has anyone here created a race using the Beta Creator yet???

It's pretty neat to play around with actually. I made a pretty crazy race, IMO... Just gotta find some folk that'll partake... :evil:

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to get the North Yankton snow covered cars? Some dude let me in his garage, and he had a couple of cars that looked pretty sick.

Last edited:
Wait but you in there all alone and dressed in summer clothes....blah...seems boring to me, but there is hope they might legit open up this area with new clothes, cars and such..
 the thing that upset you the most was that people are dressed in summer clothes??

please rockstar add some salons and thrift shops for steezy. 

the thing that upset you the most was that people are dressed in summer clothes??

please rockstar add some salons and thrift shops for steezy. 

Who said it upset me, but yes some
More clothing options would be dope, why not...story mode has plenty.

0_0.jpg

Decided to change my character to a girl

I must say, I'm being shot a lot less now. But a lot of creeps are trying to invite me to their apartments.

anybody got any ways to stack up on cash quick or rp?stuck at level 35 and 140k smh also I'm tryna be down on the xbox squad.

GT: You Jabroni

Back
Top Bottom