Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Even with the update these dudes have me in the bad sport lobby for unlimited days, original time was 2 days :smh:

Called 3 times and they're still "looking into it" :smh:

Last edited:
The new Niketalk is SOFT b... Ya'll need to hit the gun range and fine tune your weapons ASAP. :lol:

only stat im trynna see is free aim kills.

AND THE ROOM FALLS SILENT

Last edited by a moderator:
also

I actually was considering switching my character to a guy. Why the hell would I do that. And I got my money hitting the San Andreas lottery LOL. Who the hell would do the Lsc glitch that much

Last edited:
My dudes, I could give a damb about k/d. I want that bread, how do you guys have so much money! I wanna be a millionaire man. :x
I feel like the same way about K/D this aint COD. I just do private lobbies and stack the bread up with my crew. Money always came first, never had time for the birds :nthat:
Been getting boring lately though, might just go to public lobbies and go HAM :lol:
Private lobbies you say? Stack bread? lsc glitch? GIMME SOME METHODS!

My insured rat loader seems to have despawned from my garage post patch. It took me so long to find it too. :frown: :lol:

My insured rat loader seems to have despawned from my garage post patch. It took me so long to find it too. :frown: :lol:

They removed them and a few other vehicles. They didn't care about the cats that took the time to hunt one down legally and put bread into fully modding them.

Here's a few pics i took

I sure do miss having these in my garage!!

Mirror selfie

Yeah, they removed it.

That car was buns.

They removed the Rebel too.
I still have my Rebel in my garage though. maybe because I bought it through my phone.

They removed them and a few other vehicles. They didn't care about the cats that took the time to hunt one down legally and put bread into fully modding them.
There goes 60k+ that I put into the rat loader then. :lol:
Now I have to find something to replace it. Any suggestions? :lol: :nerd:

Haven't played this game in over a month. Need to get back and see what all this new content fuss is about.

All I ever played was FREE AIM lobbies... Auto aim is bunz. I ain't got time for that.
This. I do better in free aim then i do in auto lobbies. Free aim is way easier too. (IMO) I just appreciate the fact no one can lock on u when in the car.
Plus, U'd be surprised how many people have horrible panic aim.

Someone let me know how to meet up with fellow team niketalk online. Because today i was at war with this kid all cause I claimed the $9000 bounty on him. He sent mercenaries on me and put two $9000 bounties on me. (One was anonymous but I'm sure it was him). I was kicking his mercenaries ***** but then he started killing me left and right. And on top of that this other kid I killed who was trying to collect that bounty on me started killing me 5 times in a row too and im talking shooting missiles from a helicopter (none of them hit me but it was type movie like) and sniping and machine gunning me. He was rank 55 im only 13 so when im online my team niketalk members help would be appreciated. So how do we connect?

Back
Top Bottom