Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Aye we got to get the crew back together.
I AM the crew
laugh.gif

Damn i aint been on this *** in a min smh

Miss running with yall boys

2.2 billion down to 390K. That's bull. I should have at least 2 million. I had that as cash from all the survivals I've been doing. At least I still got all the cars. Time to sell these Adders from character #2.

:lol: The only people that can be mad are the ones that ended up with $550k if they had more than that and did no cheats whatsoever...

Did you all forget about the LSC car-sell glitch? How'd you get all your millions prior to the money-gifting?

Perhaps this is R* paying us back for ALL the exploits we got away with prior??...

We should be content with the fact that they didn't seize people's property, cars, and guns that were copped with the exploited money...

I am glad I stashed those extra Adders in my other account tho... :pimp:

I mean, it was cool living like Jordan Belfort with all the exploited $$$, but I'm not really mad about the $ reset...

Now that this is glitch thing is cleared, hopefully we start to see some new content and hopefully those heists will pop up soon...

Lol if R* emptied my bank account, I just wont bother playing anymore.

Havent been on in like a month anyway 
laugh.gif

got knocked down to 550k, but its all good cause before i was gifted billions i only had around 60k. also glad i have an extra garage full of adders.. especially since one of the ones i bought with glitched money is destroyed and mors mutual insurance won't acknowledge it.

Haven't been on in a couple months. Whats this with people being able to buy another garage? Had 10 million before taking a break so R* decided to take my money too?

PSN: Milhaus_79

So heists before or after 1/31?

and weren't your guys' money obtained illegitimately?

Last edited:
I'm a broke boy again :lol:

Down to 490k. Guess I should've listen to y'all and made a backup character to stash those adders

Haven't been on in a couple months. Whats this with people being able to buy another garage? Had 10 million before taking a break so R* decided to take my money too?

PSN: Milhaus_79

Not an extra garage, but you can have a second character. Some of us filled that up with Adders.

They can be resold for $600K.

Back
Top Bottom