Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Get a decent car (adder, entity)
Get a friend to pick your car up in the cargobob, whilst your still in the car.
They must stay with the car attached and hovering.
The player in the car, pause, go to xbox/playstation store.
Back out straight away, if you're lucky you will spawn in the game with your friend
If not get them to invite you
They must have your car attached at all times
Your car will spawn, near you and your friend will have the original, it will have duplicated.
Then your friend must drop the car and you drive that one to LSC and sell it.

If your friend invites you, you will spawn in your apartment. Check to see if your car is in your garage and then drive to your friend who will have the duplicate which you sell.

To the guy who said the bank accounts are separate, I just sold another Adder from character #2. I switched back to my main character, and all the money is available.

down to 1.4 million.

i had damn near 10 million i earned legit.

w/e though, they should've reset these fools characters who hopped on DNS servers to rank up too. 

NT Field General checkin in
I had to turn Trevor's airfield into my Forward Operating Base.
Fighter jets, attack helicopters, and tanks unlimited!
Saddam aint got **** on me!

Nice :pimp:

To the guy who said the bank accounts are separate, I just sold another Adder from character #2. I switched back to my main character, and all the money is available.
My accounts are definitely separate... One has 560 k and one has 0.00... I couldn't even fix my adder after a fender bender when I went to try and sell it. Lol

havent played in months and only read the last couple post so far...
there was a money reset? it says i'm sitting at 4.6m soooo im safe? :lol:

can someone be so kind as to provide cliffs as to what has been going on? I think imma get back into it again

& i remember popamolly said something about an RP glitch? Is that still working? currently 88...i wanna get to lv90 for that sniper doe :pimp:

inb4 go back and read it yourself

nothingtol0se nothingtol0se R* did maintenance the other day and wiped out all counterfeit money as well as other exploits.
Most people got knocked down to 500K or less regardless if you glitched or not.
Money bought on Shark cards was still honored.

The game is much more fun IMO now that everyone isnt walking around with 800 Trillion bagillion yen.
They didnt get everything though. Some people still had their money and I have run across a few people still in god mode.
Glitched ranks are still around too. And they didnt take possesions bought with glitched money.
So if you filled up a garage with adders on your second character then they are still there.

Someone earlier said R* made the money seperate from each character but I havent had any problems adding the money to the bank
and using it with my main account.

Last edited:
havent played in months and only read the last couple post so far...
there was a money reset? it says i'm sitting at 4.6m soooo im safe? :lol:

can someone be so kind as to provide cliffs as to what has been going on? I think imma get back into it again

& i remember popamolly said something about an RP glitch? Is that still working? currently 88...i wanna get to lv90 for that sniper doe :pimp:

inb4 go back and read it yourself

Do Coveted on hard. You can get in in the jobs menu

Just sold another one of my Adders. For the third time.
So they did NOT split the money into separate accounts for each character.
Got 2.7M and 6 more Adders in my backup garage.

Oh, and if you are still looking for a Pheonix, they spawn at the dock, on Friday, between 2-5 A.M.

Just sold another one of my Adders. For the third time.
So they did NOT split the money into separate accounts for each character.
Got 2.7M and 6 more Adders in my backup garage.

Oh, and if you are still looking for a Pheonix, they spawn at the dock, on Friday, between 2-5 A.M.
Some of us have DO have separate money. I know for a fact that I do, and so do a couple of other people that I run with. The money was shared for me pryor to the patch.... But afterwards my second character had 0.00 dollars & 10 adders

Last edited:
Still on every day

I can confirm this... because I, too, am on way too much. Kidding, bro.

I really wish they could have bigger garages or let us own more than 1 property. Every few days I find a car I didn't have before that looks sick when modded. I've rotated one spot in my garage between like 5-6 cars. I like the other 9 cars too much to replace them.

Still on every day

No doubt bruh but for the first time ever...I am kinda bored of the game now. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm on everyday, just single player now until new DLC comes out.

Its just that I have all the cars I wanted, over 7 mil in the bank, all guns and ammo and no where to go or anything to do.

Chasing that 100% completion for the moment until new DLC comes out.

i actually went straight into multiplayer as soon as it was available and completely stopped playing story mode.
now that online has slowed down, I've gone back to story mode and can't stop playing. def refreshing

Back
Top Bottom