Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn bro. Get that Adder. You'll recoup in under ten minutes. It's like 650K each time.
i sold the first one i had the first time i messed up on the glitch, then i bought another one and they only paid me 140 for it every time i did the glitch, then i sold that one to see if i bought one more if the price would change but nothing man smh

haven't done a money glitch since the OG go into ps store and back out, mad boring. 

Last edited:

no custom emblems

Heists in Spring? It's been Spring since March :lol: They must mean summer unless it comes out either this month or next.

rockstar is killing me with all of the new assorted hair styles for straight hair characters, but only has 3 ethnic hair styles.

I wish Rockstar would add a way to let us mark off people that we consider enemies through our in-game cell phones. I know we can choose "highlight," but it still gets confusing on the map because recent people that killed someone else end up blinking also.

Last night I was in a lobby with Jay and a bunch of his boys in a different crew. I wasn't trying to friend all of them. Me and a few of them kept accidentally killing each other thinking it was random people we were against. Mind you, there was a good 15 people involved in the back and forth, so it got confusing.

Are they still playing the same music? Why don't they update that???

I can only bounce to "Smokin' and Ridin'" so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom