Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Nah it's not bruh

It literally takes 3-4 mins top

Waaaaay faster than that futo glitch

Maybe I been looking at wrong video, it's only 4 pages back? Gonna look at that one and see what's up when I get back on

Last edited:
:lol: My Bad. Got busy at work. Here it is.
LSC MONEY GLITCH:

To do this glitch you must live in the Eclispe Towers, own a limo, and have 1 space in your garage or a car you dont mind replacing.

-Go to an Invite only session >

-Call Pegasus for your limo and go pick it up.( Make sure you dont have any cars out) >

-Drive back to the Eclipse Towers and park the limo in front of the garage door to block it. Make sure it is on the RIGHT side of the white line>

-Get out of limo (which should make you go in garage> Pick out your most expensive car that you BOUGHT(not sure if it works on modded or glitched cars, but it worth a try) >

-Leave garage(You should spawn in your car down the street)

-Get out of car and make sure that it does NOT say it is your personal vehicle.(The only personal vehicle you should have on the map is the limo)
If it does show that it is your personal vehicle STOP RIGHT HERE and go to another invite only lobby.

-If it is NOT your personal vehicle go to Los Santos Customs.Damage it a little on the way
Drive car up to the door but dont go in. Park your front wheels over the line where the garage door comes down.

-Pull out phone and get on the internet to Southern San Andreas Super Autos car site.

-Buy the Karin Rebel($3000) in any color. NOTE: replace car in garage if necessary. Hang phone up

-Call your Mechanic and HIGHLIGHT the Karin Rebel. ( it doesnt matter that its still being delivered)

-Pull into Los Santos Customs with the phone still highlighting the Rebel. Pull in to the left of the inside of the shop.

-Hit (A or X) to call for the Rebel.NOTE: after that, a note will pop up to press right on the directional pad to repair the car.

-Repair the car and then scroll down to sell.

-Hit sell ONE time to reveal how much you will get for selling the car.
****IMPORTANT**** DONT HIT SELL again until AFTER the orange loading wheel pops up and then goes away on the bottom right of the screen.
If you do YOUR CAR WILL BE SOLD FOR GOOD!!!

-Once outside call Mors Mutual Insurance and replace your destroyed car. (It will be back in your garage.)
***Do NOT TOUCH the Rebel that is nearby, it is useless***

At this point you can start over by calling your limo, picking it up, going to the house blocking the garage door and getting your car out.Head straight back to LSC and do it all over.
***NOTE*** you MUST every step INCLUDING buying the Rebel every time you repeat the process

It literally takes 2 to 3 mins to do and depending on the car you are selling you will get hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I used my fully upgraded Adder and it sold for $732,000 every time. A fully upgraded Cheetah goes for almost $800K, Infernus goes for 400K

NOTE: Some cars it wont work on and some only give you 100K. If this is happening to you just do it with some lower priced cars and grind up some money.
Then go buy an Adder and fully upgrade it and the do the glitch with the newly purchased whip. It should work then.

I know it seems like alot when you read it but it is SUPER EASY and the payoff it FAST.
I had 1.5M and did it 5 times and now I have 4.9M in 10 mins.

Gold rush is on. Go get that money!!

Visual Aid. Found a video on it.
The only diffference btw this and the steps I posted was parking the limo in the middle.
It wouldnt work for me parking it in the middle. I always park on the right of the white line.

Damn reading this again I just realized the cheetah sells for more :lol:

Can somebody teach me to not be a broke boy im on level 16 with half a mil I wanna roll with the big boys. I'm on psn E-Rock_187

Edit: don't think im in the position to do that money glitch :/

Last edited:
^ use that 500k to buy the eclipse tower and do the glitch with your most expensive car

You'll be caked up in no time

^ use that 500k to buy the eclipse tower and do the glitch with your most expensive car

You'll be caked up in no time

Good lookin but I'm pushing the Toyota initial d joint lmao plus when I call insurance they just hang up lol

Last edited:
Did you put a tracker on it?

Something under 80k, cause you're going to need to buy the limo and rebel truck too.

7 series maybe?

Did you put a tracker on it?

Something under 80k, cause you're going to need to buy the limo and rebel truck too.

7 series maybe?

Good lookin man I swear I did but something must a happen between then and now haven't played in months lol

is their a way to bypass the mechanic wait. i guess I'm moving to fast i always get back to LS with like a minute left to have the Rebel delivered. also what upgrades do i need to get the full 800k for the cheetah..im getting about 530k every time and its upgraded to max? 

Last edited:
I'm bout to hop on. Don't have enough money to get eclipse tower and all that so I'll be left in the wind w/ the new update. Oh well.

I'm bout to hop on. Don't have enough money to get eclipse tower and all that so I'll be left in the wind w/ the new update. Oh well.

I'm gonna head to the movies but if your on when I get back, ill mod up some vehicles for you to sale if you want to help get you started

is their a way to bypass the mechanic wait. i guess I'm moving to fast i always get back to LS with like a minute left to have the Rebel delivered. also what upgrades do i need to get the full 800k for the cheetah..im getting about 530k every time and its upgraded to max? 

Nah jus gotta be patient. That cheetah for 800k was prolly a typo.

Do you have a supercar or two you could sell? That should cover you

Nah jus gotta be patient. That cheetah for 800k was prolly a typo.
Do you have a supercar or two you could sell? That should cover you
thanks ill be patient i just thought maybe i was missing a step. ill grind for another hr and ill call it a night. 

Back
Top Bottom