Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just checked GameFaqs and is live after the update. You can do heists once it installs. Who wants to form a group? On PS4.
smokin.gif

Yeah mine says 5 hours. I'm guessing the fun will greatly outweigh the payouts on the heists.
What system? I haven't seen a update yet. On PS4
N64
PS4 squad. we need 4 people for these heists. i know gooze should be down. me and him plus 2 more. who else is gonna run with us? also what exact time is it dropping? im in cali if it matters

:lol: y'all got headsets? I'm rolling hella blunts right now, no sleep gang. #TeLaNig

I might play tomorrow after work. This download is taking entirely too long and I have to make real money to pay for Internet and electricity to steal this fantasy money with yall :lol:

I might play tomorrow after work. This download is taking entirely too long and I have to make real money to pay for Internet and electricity to steal this fantasy money with yall :lol:

i feel you haha well the guys that wanted to have our set 4 from the last page will probably be who i roll with. cause i wanna keep the same group initially to try and make that bonus cash. lets just get it tomorrow so the dudes who aint go online today can get the download tomorrow and get the squad together. my **** taking way too long too.

i feel you haha well the guys that wanted to have our set 4 from the last page will probably be who i roll with. cause i wanna keep the same group initially to try and make that bonus cash. lets just get it tomorrow so the dudes who aint go online today can get the download tomorrow and get the squad together. my **** taking way too long too.
You, Me and who else? I think Mamba may have said something.

should I cop this? I have a PS4 now. I just don't feel like starting from scratch again. 
ohwell.gif

I use to run with the Xbox crew when the game first came out. I wonder if they're still around... 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

soon as i hop on some Random sends me an invite to a heist 

I don't see any of the cars that were supposed to be in, the are some cars that are marked with 

"Part of the Heist Update" but it's cars that were already in the game

they've changed  Eclipse tower too

kSDl6HLHXU6T5hoLJz5ukA_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried to go online and my PS+ expired, luckily PSN offering 2 days free cause I was bout to be HEATED but I was gonna run to wal mart right quick lol

Back
Top Bottom