Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Y'all still flaw, doe.
mad.gif

I tried to play again after well over a month, maybe 2. Stepped out of the Eclipse towers, stole a car and ejected the game
laugh.gif
 ...I really hope heists can put some life back into GTA.

Ill be on tomorrow for the heists if any ps4 heads wants to run. I ran with a lot of you guys on ps3. Peesn_id is the tag.

Yeah I'm hoping the update will be available for download before I leave my house at 6:15, if so I'll be hoppin' on around 2 on PS4

PS4 squad. we need 4 people for these heists. i know gooze should be down. me and him plus 2 more. who else is gonna run with us? also what exact time is it dropping? im in cali if it matters

oh snap they dropped! where yall at? i got me and ktowntrash. trying to hit up gooze and anyone else thats good haha. lets run asap. tryna get all those bonuses. my PSN is the same as my NT SN: vtotheinay

if anyones doin it hit me on twitter so we can get it all situated: @vtotheinay

Last edited:
PS4 squad. we need 4 people for these heists. i know gooze should be down. me and him plus 2 more. who else is gonna run with us? also what exact time is it dropping? im in cali if it matters

I'll be on. Bout to get on now and get my character prepared so I can jump right in.

Did they ever fix the turbo problem?

PSN-CaliDroCard

Last edited:
What's the heists looking like? Is the block eating good yet? I know cats is hungry out there for that food

What's the heists looking like? Is the block eating good yet? I know cats is hungry out there for that food

update taking mad long to download. i downloaded 1 gig of the 4.75 so far and its been about 10 minutes. estimated time says 3 hours :x

Back
Top Bottom