Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I just switch over from xb1 to the ps4 I need some NT on my friends list asap dnwilliams85 is the gamer tag

I'm definitely gonna need NT's help with these heist. None of my friends have GTA for the ps4...

Ps4 users shoot me a friend request and I'll run. Plus I'll be in this weekend to build my guy up a little...

Psn:TheGamingMessiaH

That money better be for that one specific heist. 500K split for 3 hours worth of work ain't worth it. I can make a 100k a hour running a few missions and selling a dubsta. Matter of fact 3 hours is just way too long.

Last edited:
That money better be for that one specific heist. 500K split for 3 hours worth of work ain't worth it. I can make a 100k a hour running a few missions and selling a dubsta. Matter of fact 3 hours is just way too long.

i watched the video. the guy said it took 3 hours just cause it was the first time playing it and figuring it all out. he said now he thinks they can complete it in 45 minutes. they sound super fun based on that review vid above. im ready :smokin

You already know. So this is just one of the 5 heists correct?

Here's some neat info:

• First Time: Completing each Heist Finale for the first time will net an unspecified bonus cash reward

• All In Order Challenge: Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus

• Loyalty Challenge: Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000

• Criminal Mastermind Challenge: Complete all Heists on hard difficulty, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive the $10,000,000 bonus

Challenges sound awesome! I may have to play with some talented BXPA or NTLK for that last challenge cuz 2/3 of my friends are garbage hahaha

10 M's..? Who down?

t1larg.takers.courtesy.jpg

Last edited:
10 M's..? Who down?

t1larg.takers.courtesy.jpg

You, Me, MF Gooze, vtothenjay, and JayMosEnvid if he's not already doing one with this BXPA crew. I've seen you guy's in action should be straight lulz especially if we can get that other dude from ATL on with us.

how many people do you need to perform a heist? i mustve missed the part when they mentioned it. i wasnt fully focused on the vid

Back
Top Bottom