Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I wish ordering sneakers was easy is ordering this game I ordered next day should be getting it tomorrow no line up and leaving the house

Woah, Gamestop didn't give me a "group" ticket.

What does this mean?

Am I out of luck?

Do I not get the game tonight at midnight?

Will I ever get to play GTAV?

Will I?

Will I?

SRS though, I didn't get one :lol: I'm sure I'm fine though.
You'll just have to wait until everyone who got a voucher gets theirs.

So glad I called 'cause I was just gonna show up at 11.

I wish ordering sneakers was easy is ordering this game I ordered next day should be getting it tomorrow no line up and leaving the house

Just having to wait for when the delivery guy from whatever shipping company is delivering it to your place :tongue:

That and the fact that amazon now charges state tax is why I stopped buying games from online retailers.

Really? I paid mine in full at around 5:30 earlier and was just given a receipt. No mention of a voucher or anything.

That's lame. Still gonna go at 11 and see what happens. GS is only a few blocks away.

Last edited:
GameStop told me they would be starting the group placement process at 9.

I get there at 8:50 and apparently they been doing it all day. Store was damn near empty and im group 9.

Slightly peeved. Was literally told the info on Saturday.. But im still getting it.

I get angry when im anxious
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Really? I paid mine in full at around 5:30 earlier and was just given a receipt. No mention of a voucher or anything.

That's lame. Still gonna go at 11 and see what happens. GS is only a few blocks away.
Take that with a grain of salt. It seems like there's a lot of different information floating out there.

Hopefully you don't have to wait as long.:frown:

Last edited:

Just having to wait for when the delivery guy from whatever shipping company is delivering it to your place
tongue.gif

That and the fact that amazon now charges state tax is why I stopped buying games from online retailers.
This is my first time ordering a game online for its release day and honestly, I prefer it than going to a store and getting heckled by a gamestop dweeb about preordering a game I have no interest in.

I know its part of their job but if Im scowling at you during a transaction, just get me out of the store asap b

Last edited:

Just having to wait for when the delivery guy from whatever shipping company is delivering it to your place :tongue:

This is my first time ordering a game online for its release day and honestly, I prefer it than going to a store and getting heckled by a gamestop dweeb about preordering a game I have no interest in.

I know its part of their job but if Im scowling at you during a transaction, just get me out of the store asap b
Dude was pushing the Xbone preorder so hard when I went in there. Wouldn't let me just say no.

My gamestop told me to swing by and pay it off by 10pm. They said I can either chill or come back at midnight to pick it up and I should be out of there no later than 12:30.

I'm legit sick as a dog right now and it's looking like I'll need the next couple days to recover. This sickness couldn't have hit me at a better time. :pimp:

Dude was pushing the Xbone preorder so hard when I went in there. Wouldn't let me just say no.

Nobody tried to sell me anything this time. :lol:

I bought 16 GB USB drive there though.

Got mine around 430pm.

This game is perfection. Hope y'all ain't got nothing to do tomorrow lol.

Looks like i'm not going to play until later this week, waiting until one of my homie picks up his 360 i'm copping it for 100$ then the game
smokin.gif
. i ain't even mad 

My gamestop told me to swing by and pay it off by 10pm. They said I can either chill or come back at midnight to pick it up and I should be out of there no later than 12:30.

I'm legit sick as a dog right now and it's looking like I'll need the next couple days to recover. This sickness couldn't have hit me at a better time.
pimp.gif
i was told the same thing. they said be there by 10pm for "extra fun and games". I assume that means raffles and hopefully a poster or something

So I am way out of the loop. Is this game going to sell out and if you didnt preorder one you wont be able to get a copy?

Also does anyone know if walmart is going to start selling them at midnight.

Who the hell am I kidding I have two weeks until my radiology medical boards Im not going to be playing any damn GTA

Just saw a dude skydive on a stream. My goodness 
mean.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to get off work tomorrow.

Bruhs, less than an hour :smokin

Gonna be so tired at work tomorrow and in class. But it's worth it

Last edited:
Aight yall...its been real. Catch you on the flip side. I wish you all the best life has to offer and the worlds success. Ciao.

I'll return when I finish the game.

Central time so I still have an hour and a half.

Man im so hype. Literally playing this until my 8 AM class. **** sleep.

Back
Top Bottom