Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
SMH still haven't gone to my gamestop yet.

Are the groups a "every gamestop" thing or "some of them"?

Im at GameStop but sitting in the car. Line is pretty spread out so it's hard to tell how long it is.

Group 4... I stay 10 minutes from GS so I'm back at the crib chill watching the rest of
This 'MNF game... I'll go up there at 12

All of them.

Going to pick up tomorrow after classes.
I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.

BUT DAMN ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 years since the initial trailer....

Anyone just waiting till tomorrow to cop without a pre order? After I get off work ima try frys first. Had no problem copping madden a few weeks ago. Hopefully I get the same luck.

Anyone just waiting till tomorrow to cop without a pre order? After I get off work ima try frys first. Had no problem copping madden a few weeks ago. Hopefully I get the same luck.

thought about it but just figured to preorder from Amazon so i could have it by the time I get off work

These pics of lines are insane...still should not be a problem to find a copy tomorrow when you feel like picking it up

Got mine around 430pm.

This game is perfection. Hope y'all ain't got nothing to do tomorrow lol.
Marketing exam wed morning :smh:

Studying tonight so I can at least get a couple of hours in tomorrow before I get back to the books. It will be downloaded on PSN by the time I wake up though. I have that super gamer speed Internet :pimp:

Last edited:
I got here too early. Lot of cars coming into the lot, but not getting in line just yet.

GameStop guy has a megaphone sounds like he's counting down every 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Last time I did a midnight pickup, was for Vice City |I

Not getting my copy till tomorrow, but I have work and The Weeknd concert right after.

I have a 3 day weekend so damage will be done starting with an all nighter on Thursday night.

I preordered at Best Buy. Will be copping tomorrow afternoon when I get off from work.

Back
Top Bottom