Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
trevor_phillips.jpg

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_067.jpg

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_065.jpg

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_063.jpg

131938_10151290472991023_1392201341_o.jpg

679983_10151290473251023_1184809251_o.jpg

The gta iv comparision shots were made by some dude using the pc version with the settings maxed. But on another note the fact that the demo shots that were used for gta V were the ps3 got me amped. Hopefully the final version runs good.

Was browsing the Black Friday deals on Walmart and I came across GTA V on there and it says it should arrive on or just after May 7th.

:nerd:

can't stop looking at the trailer. :x |I :pimp:

this **** needs to arrive already, tired of these FPS games :lol:

Worst GTA Soundtrack confirmed.

Preorder cancelled.

Last edited:
Pleeeaaase Rockstar PLEASE add a station where we can play the music from our consoles.

If you guys are going to be putting Chief Queef on there, it's the least you can do.

would be neat it will be a satellite radio type thing instead of it being local radio stations..i dunno why but just an idea, since eveything is more modernized.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/rockstar-wants-to-put-all-grand-theft-auto-cities-in-one-game

Rockstar would eventually like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games.

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Went to gamestop to pre order the game
Dude said its releasing in march.

I don't trust anything Gamestop says.

I was at my local shop the other day and 2 store employees were saying their store computer said 5-26-13 which is a Tuesday.Which is also when major game releases happen during the week here in the US.

R* though seems to like and has a history this console generation of releasing their major game releases in May. (RDR, Max Payne 3, and LA Noire) all came out in May in each year R* released them.

Love Sosa will be bumped so hard as I do 100 in da infernus weaving in and out of traffic :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom