Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
just seen the trailer...

I'm just going to gone ahead and say it... even though i think its been said...

:wow: :x dat graphics man. :evil:

Please rockstar lemme control that great white shark by buying some military grade animal brain command gadget that straps to the sharks dorsal fin. Then when I build up some cash gonna upgrade the gadget to shoot lasers
and then let the shark take some PEDs so my dude can transform at the push of a button into a
then I'm gonna find him a lady shark
so they can breed an army and my dude will be forever be known as "KOOL (King of Ocean & Land) & The Gang." Ain't no damn army gonna stop my shark. Leggo. :pimp: Then when I get bored with KOOL, Im going reenact that final scene in Jaws and say, "Smile you son of a *****."
Funeral will be held though in respect because dude got an army/family now. Can't wait for GTA V. Leggo :evil:

I doubt GTA V will look this nice, but we can hope right? Alpha footage for a new version of iCEnhancer (PC mod) for GTA IV. Looks crazy. :wow:

The pictures aren't new, but they've been released in higher resolution. The box art is supposed to be revealed sometime this month too.

Last edited:
I doubt that's the official box art. The black boxes are standard run-of-the-mill DVD cases (or maybe PS2 cases) and PS3 games come in clear shorter height cases. It just looks like they printed out smaller versions of the posters and slid them inside. They don't even have the PS3 or 360 branding on the covers like every other game does.

They're probably just gearing up for pre-orders and whatever else before the game releases.

Back
Top Bottom