Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
tired.gif
 Was hoping to play during the summer

Another reason that's been suggested as why the delay is happening because all the recent media attention put on violent games, and we all know GTA is synonymous for that.

Another reason that's been suggested as why the delay is happening because all the recent media attention put on violent games, and we all know GTA is synonymous for that.
Guarantee that has nothing to do with it.

Yeah. Rockstar could care less about what politicians, media outlets, or soccer moms are saying about video game violence and GTA in particular. Especially with all of the bad press they have received over the years only to break sales records. These Jack Thompson types trying to ban GTA are the same people who help sell the game with all of this controversy.

The game probably just isn't as close to being complete as they expected. All that negative press does is remind people the new Grand Theft Auto came out. If anything parents should be the ones responsible for letting their kids play M rated games.

Sept release date has me :x Why couldn't they release it during summer.

Rockstar is slacking with the info I'm expecting more cities to be in the game with all this time it's taking them to release the game.

Oh wow those pictures :x :smokin I can't believe it's been 5 years since GTA IV. I need V like yesterday.

I know I'll be so frustrated completing the missions but the feeling after you beat the game is well worth it. :D

those graphics for this generation are unreal. i can only imagine what the games are gonna look like towards the end of the next console's lifetime :x

and GTA 4 came out FIVE YEARS AGO?!?!? holy **** im getting OLD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom