Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. But I am beyond disappointed right now. :smh:

why are you guys complaining about them taking more time to perfect something we are spending $60+ of our hard earned money on?

i would rather them take their time than to rush something out, RDR was rushed and thats why we got a game full of bugs and glitches, but it was still a perfect game.

i will be pissed if they make it for the new console only 
mad.gif

bolee dat

why are you guys complaining about them taking more time to perfect something we are spending $60+ of our hard earned money on?

i would rather them take their time than to rush something out, RDR was rushed and thats why we got a game full of bugs and glitches, but it was still a perfect game.

i will be pissed if they make it for the new console only 
mad.gif

bolee dat
Exactly! You individuals crying would be the first people to tear this game down if they released a crap game. Let R* get it right and we all win.

this def sucks tho. i was just telling somebody yesterday how i'm looking forward to the new one. i def want perfection, but com'n son. this is a little OD. It'd beter be the goat. well, that sounded like i could do anything if it isn't lol. i HOPE it''s the goat.

they should've hit us fans with HD versions of VC and SA & III while we're waiting. That would def be much in the clutch. And HD versions of Max Payne 1 & 2 wouldn't hurt either. That'd be real love right there.

I expected the game to be delayed honestly, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing games delayed. Been waiting for Luigi's mansion since March.

I hope they add a good amount of music this time though, having to listen to Swizz Beatz every 5 mins was not a good look.

I expected the game to be delayed honestly, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing games delayed. Been waiting for Luigi's mansion since March.

I hope they add a good amount of music this time though, having to listen to Swizz Beatz every 5 mins was not a good look.
swizzy!

riding with my top down and my jewelry on..

I'm not mad that they are taking their time. I'm mad that more than a year after the premiere trailer they announce a spring release date, and then delay it 2 months later. That's all I'm saying. The game is going to be great no doubt, but just keep it under wraps until it's really ready. Or if you're going to show the game so early, at least give us more previews along the way. Not just a year of nothing.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
so guess that means the ******g pc version aint coming till 2014 :smh: :rolleyes :smh: :stoneface: >: :stoneface:

Nah. The delay means a simultaneous 360/PS3/PC release.

Yeah right.

swizzy!

riding with my top down and my jewelry on..

That's why you throw on the R&B, Soul, Funk, and Reggae stations. I swear every time I turned to the rap station, "I got a nickname for all my guns..." :lol:

Last edited:
Also War is necessary War brings pain But war is necessary War brings peace Cause war is necessary :x each time for me

Yeah it seemed like GTA IV radio had these weird "presets." In previous GTA games you get in a car and the raido could be literally anywhere. catch the last 16 seconds of a song, middle of a lazlow rant, etc. . In GTA IV you tune in to a station and you catch the beginning of everything like the parts you guys mentioned. The radio didn't cycle like in previous GTA games.

Last edited:
my honest opinion, they can delay the game as long as they need to, so long as they fix any and all bugs, freezes, glitches in multiplayer. if they put out the same mess those max payne 3 shysters did then i'm washing my hands of R*. just fix the bugs and i don't care about a delay. at the end of the day, they don't see my money until i see the game. glad i didn't pre-order.

my honest opinion, they can delay the game as long as they need to, so long as they fix any and all bugs, freezes, glitches in multiplayer. if they put out the same mess those max payne 3 shysters did then i'm washing my hands of R*. just fix the bugs and i don't care about a delay. at the end of the day, they don't see my money until i see the game. glad i didn't pre-order.
everytime i try to play max payne it messes up on me..

either when im going to respawn or when a game of multiplayer is about to start..game had so much potential.

dunno why anybody expected this to drop in the summer. AAA titles NEVER drop in the summer; movies & music festivals reel in all the $ during that timeframe. you'll never see a Halo, Call of Duty, Killzone, or game series with similar popularity/success release in the summer. just take this time to replay San Andreas, Vice City, GTA3, & GTA4. I'd rather wait for a polished title than buy some rushed piece of crap plagued with problems that drops in the springtime

Drops in September...I will be in school by then.

My grades will suffer and I won't be mad. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom