Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Fellas, the online mode finally works for me, and its dope as hell. I may never complete the story mode. I'm not sure the GTA online world is ready for my eccentric African behavior on here.

PSN: AZwildcats91

cant wait to fill my garage up. GTR and M3 for now :smokin

Just played some survival w/ a couple crew members. Couldn't get past lvl 8 though :smh: . Earned about $60k, tryna get at least $130k before buyin a domicile

Just played some survival w/ a couple crew members. Couldn't get past lvl 8 though
mean.gif
. Earned about $60k, tryna get at least $130k before buyin a domicile
What's your PSN? I'm sure that was me playing with yall, my cousin (ATLs_Finest) kept getting murked runnin and gunnin like he's T-1000 or somn 
laugh.gif

Call me 200 racks shawty 
smokin.gif

I've been encountering aholes from the nt crew.

Most of the time I'll find a nter, then drive up to them.

I'll sit there, then they just light me up.

I didn't provoke them or anything. I just roll up, think that they'd get into the car.

The funniest one was when I was on foot.

I ran to a nter's car, then this dude SLOWLY runs me over.

Back and forth.

What a dbag! 
laugh.gif

I played that titan mission and damn do I suck at landing that thing.

Last edited:
I've played online here and there

You guys actually start having FUN on it yet?

To me it's felt like a bad experiment/thugged out World of Warcraft this whole time.

I also don't have a headset though so I'm missing out on the social aspect.

ran a couple of survival missions with some NT members in Boneyard. stacked up 40k, shooting skills, and some levels. add me on psn clu_htx.

Aye I tried to call you Johnny, I been on the level 65. 20k mission I been doing. These other dude are cray though. Imma see if we can fail it so I can invite you

Dont try to spectate, its gonna mess it up tho

Last edited:
Aye I tried to call you Johnny, I been on the level 65. 20k mission I been doing. These other dude are cray though. Imma see if we can fail it so I can invite you

Dont try to spectate, its gonna mess it up tho
Got you. I didnt see the call. A few of us are struggling on this one mission right now getting some coke. Dudes sniping me with uzis from a boat while I'm trying to snipe them with an actual sniper
mean.gif

Started the day at level 8 now at level 14, good looking out to those
who were in a higher level letting me tag along. Finished the day of with
9 rounds of golf for 5k. Psn is jt2ae86.

me, ktowntrash, and dude named JT somethin from NT all beat a survival all the way. just the 3 of us we couldnt find a 4th NTer to join us haha. it was super easy even only with 3 guys. just gotta be patient and find the right spots to camp. let the enemies come to you.

me, ktowntrash, and dude named JT somethin from NT all beat a survival all the way. just the 3 of us we couldnt find a 4th NTer to join us haha. it was super easy even only with 3 guys. just gotta be patient and find the right spots to camp. let the enemies come to you.

That blue garbage bin in the boneyard I believe is by far the best spot,racking up kills left and right...before it's over run up the ladder and get the vest and life pack and run back in the garbage bin....beat survival mode and it was just two of us....I don't think we even died once .

Got the crib and the vacca. I'm good on money until I beat races for upgrades. That Vacca for sticky bomb drivebys in the city is too nice.

I've played online here and there

You guys actually start having FUN on it yet?

To me it's felt like a bad experiment/thugged out World of Warcraft this whole time.

I also don't have a headset though so I'm missing out on the social aspect.
it's like lost power city on steroids. Fun, when you do missions with friends. The higher paying missions, you can't go in guns blazing. A Mic is a must.

Restarted.. Got back up to level 10 and racked 70k tonight doing Meth'd Up and racing. (Found out I'm a beast at racing) stoked to run some tomorrow night!

Am I the only one that hits "Join Crew Members" in the pause menu hoping to find a giant party with y'all running missions, only to be put into a game with 1 NTLK member who don't got a mic and ain't trynna do ****? Smh the struggle out here.

People that's really trynna run something tomorrow, message me anytime between now and then and I'll shoot you a fr.

Either pm me on here or on xbox.
GT- xTHHx Bazooka

Back
Top Bottom