Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You still on?...bout to log on
im in one now with a bunch of randoms

a nter invited me to one then they dipped 
alien.gif

Are people online characters still being deleted? I want to play but they deleted my player twice tryna wait
Until that fixed before I start playing again
mine deleted after being level 26 and everyone gun I was able to unlock I had purchased a long with full ammo for each one. Also had $300,000

I feel like in survivor the last enemy should be kept alive while the team collects ammo and health. Sometimes people get caught up in the 18 seconds and next thing you know it they're either dead or health is low.

Survival with Bee_pm and mrswagtastic :nthat: easy money. Bee_pm throwin nades with no dambs given haha.

Dutch2k13 was in the game tho but I think he got kicked out this is really happening a lot.

I was in K-Town's apartment last night. Then everyone left me in there, I proceeded to hit the bong, drink his whiskey, drink his wine, shower, take a selfie in the mirror, admire the view and sleep in his bed :lol:

gta series fell off

anything you do you get stars
indifferent.gif

and you gotta drive around the whole map to get away
indifferent.gif

gta sa was the realest

Good running with some of y'all yesterday. Who is "popamolly" ? Haha dude was in his own world while we playing survival mode.

Hahaha, I'm a beast with the sawed off!!! We got to wave 9 and it froze on me LOL
Let me know when you get back on we gotta run that back we all gotta eat.

Oh, you know it man!!! We had the system down. It's easier than farming
I'll be on tonight around 9-10 central time

I think it was me and Ksteezy beating the industrial survival last night. Dude does not come out of that blue dumpster :lol:

:rofl:

Was it just is two?...my dude...did we not beat it with ease!?...I'm telling you, trying to go Rambo on them dudes when they show up
With the mini-gun is not happening....that bin is where it's at!

:nerd: Blue dumpster? U don't say. hmmmmmm. Might have to check that out next time. I was runnin it last night w/ ATL_Finest, Burrock_Obama, and CaliDro. Cali had the right idea w/ chillin where they couldn't come from behind. ATL and Burrock where runnin around in the open :lol:
I live dangerously, I don't even bank my cash. Come see me. :nerd:

my bad bee_pm I was trying to flex and use my helicopter pickup but he didnt want to land
laugh.gif
we got the job done.  This first dude ran in and got popped early
Survival with Bee_pm and mrswagtastic 
nthat.gif
 easy money. Bee_pm throwin nades with no dambs given haha.

Dutch2k13 was in the game tho but I think he got kicked out this is really happening a lot.
I gotta find my bluetooth.  I was yelling  "watch back" at the screen because I threw one and it landed right by a teammate

steezy accept my friend request g.  

my ride

Last edited:
I don't get how hard it is to just post inside the hangar in boneyard. We got dudes outside runnin around trynna put the team on their back. :smh:

Damb Just got kicked off survival before it even started....someone shoot me another invite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom