Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yall think hydraulics and nos will be dlc?
nerd.gif
hopefully, plus I NEED that Regal to from San Andreas to be put back in

I don't get how hard it is to just post inside the hangar in boneyard. We got dudes outside runnin around trynna put the team on their back.
mean.gif
yup.

dudes that get on that roof irk the hell out of me..

theres always someone that does that ish.

they think they are invincible till those choppers come at wave 5 or so. 

i will be on in 20 mins or so.

lets get that 20K playas. 

Was able to do the cops capacity mission solo deep, but the mustang disappeared. I know someone said they were able to keep it, how?

my new thing to do is to put 10k bounties on random peoples heads and watch them run for their lives from my tv 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Definitely need to improve on the whips

Finally the view from the apartment. It's not as nice as some of yours but it'll do. It's the 3 Alta St, Apt 57 (223k) if anyones wondering. Layout of course is the same as the 300-400k ones.

Was able to do the cops capacity mission solo deep, but the mustang disappeared. I know someone said they were able to keep it, how?

Ive noticed that at least 2 ppl have to be playing a mission. Whoever wants a specific vehicle has to be driving it in end when another player "triggers" the end of the mission

It really annoys me that all the clothing stores carry the same **** for the most part online...not like story mode...

Azul, broski....bring me in if you are hosting...how da hell do I host my own survival game?

Azul, broski....bring me in if you are hosting...how da hell do I host my own survival game?

Look for the survival icon on the map. Go to the boneyard one. Then you have to drive out to it. Onceyou get there, get out your car and walk into the blue circle.

I just turned my game off. I'll be back on around 10.

Gotta cop this vacca tonight :smokin

Finally finished a full session of survival, shouts to my team mates. Felt the love when I got those 20 racks. 2 more full sessions and I'll start buyin a crib; nothin less than a 6-car garage. I needs to commandeer more vehicles

For people having trouble with cops...
Follow train tracks. The cops will try and chase from the street and youll lose em. especially in the tunnels

who is gonna be on later around 11:30 pt to run some missions im only like level 7..tired of being a broke boy!!!

add me psn: tahjimoto3

Lowly level 4 here. Finally have some days off from work and school so I'm going to try and stack this paper. GT: Gator Boy 24 hit me up please.

Back
Top Bottom