Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
the dune buggy and trevors truck can now be bought online.

that new survival with 2 people was not happening..

made it to wave 7 and i got murked while shooting the last remaining chopper,

then when it showed the cutscene of us failing i heard the chopper explode..
indifferent.gif

2 words-

Christmas Noobs.

This an Ghosts is gonna be flocking with them. Y'all gonna miss hunting season if you dip smh

Traded in the game at bestbuy, they offered me $39 for it. This game got super boring to me. Running around killing people got old. Missions hold no value to me. So it was that time.

SMH the 2nd Sanchez dirt bike without those stupid livery and you can't even upgrade it or put ya own paint on it, why even put those stupid livery paint in the game, no want to see that crap

Just discovered the BMX park in the story mode. Got my dude Franklin looking like Dave Mirra
I know a few bike/skate parks around LS. Hmu
i saw an ill one under a bridge by the LSC customs on the lower eastside of town and also one on top of a building near that LSC customs where we've had all the meets.

lots of cool spots but not much you can do on em, some tricks would be nice.

i like the new shorts and hair

but its only two new hairs...and im pretty sure everyone is gonna rock the tied up jawn

everything in the update is free, which is weird

im on now......not doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom