Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My body count tonight must of hit 100 had the same 3 dudes coming at my neck while I chilled on a rooftop, dudes crashed choppers, planes, cargobobs into the building trying to take me out...lmao

Must of racked up at least 20 kills on each before I got bored and parachuted down and racked up at least another 30 kills total running and gunning....dudes thought I was glitchin lmao...,wish the crew was around..

We were around, you sniped me like four times and I don't appreciate that ****

Gotta show love to #knickstape
I made my free car (I forgot the name of it) knicks themed)

Im about ready to blow that **** up and not call my insurance 
indifferent.gif

That was me on the rooftop building opposite the crane you were sniping from...

I was sniping away at those two fools trying to cover for you...

That one dude 'I_Hate_Asians' called me a 'F______g N____r' cause I was giving him the blues with the scope... :lol:

Sniped the wrong dude that had a 113 rank... Dude lit me up a good 6-7x straight...

Gotta take a break from this game for a day or so...

"I dislike Asians" lmao that dude and his homeboy were tight bro....it was fun....dudes sucked so bad

If RP and Money for a job depend on amount of time spent completing it, Survival must be the ***** now.

I don't mind doing survival waves, is much more fun than DTD races.

And Molly, seriously bro, I'm sorry...I don't do crew on crew crime...I love my crew :frown:

I feel so lame for being lvl 23. I love that new buggy tho. I'll be on later after I finish my boardwalk empire marathon.

HNL looking creepy as **** with that curly fry haircut bout to kill me with a broken bottle :lol:

Damn, yall still on that lsc glitch ...

Cmon man, I know you went to the barbershop and tried it out.

Its kind of funny that the same guys who are talking about the game is dead or trash are the guys who been posting about doing the same stuff over and over or going in circles around a prison.

Seems to me like you guys limited your own experiences.

HNL looking creepy as **** with that curly fry haircut bout to kill me with a broken bottle :lol:

Damn, yall still on that lsc glitch ...

Cmon man, I know you went to the barbershop and tried it out.

Its kind of funny that the same guys who are talking about the game is dead or trash are the guys who been posting about doing the same stuff over and over or going in circles around a prison.

Seems to me like you guys limited your own experiences.

So true. Like last night, I'm not gonna like I spent 30-40 mins waiting for someone to play tennis with me. I'm out here trying to do everything not just race and clone stuff. Game has some depth if you're willing to look beyond the usual

I only do the races before this batch to level up, it was the only thing worth doing to level up, everything else seemed pointless in comparison....in at level 91 which unlocks 90% of the things in the game....the minigun I don't miss as it has 0 control...lol the RPG would come in handy when dudes think they untouchable in a tank or her or buzzard

So true. Like last night, I'm not gonna like I spent 30-40 mins waiting for someone to play tennis with me. I'm out here trying to do everything not just race and clone stuff. Game has some depth if you're willing to look beyond the usual
Word. I like playing tennis too. Add me: Cultured_Class

I retract my statement, game still pretty fun if you are ranked high enough....I don't find doing missions worth it at all anymore...unless they give achievements, more unlocks, more money and RP...but free roaming causing havok on groups of dudes who can't even kill you and hearing them go nuts is ALOT OF FUN....as long as these little ***** don't bring out a tank is curtains for them.....tanks are more annoying than anything...don't see how is fun....takes 0 skill to rack up kills in a tank, sniping is probably the funnest thing to so and getting Granade kills.

I retract my statement, game still pretty fun if you are ranked high enough....I don't find doing missions worth it at all anymore...unless they give achievements, more unlocks, more money and RP...but free roaming causing havok on groups of dudes who can't even kill you and hearing them go nuts is ALOT OF FUN....as long as these little ***** don't bring out a tank is curtains for them.....tanks are more annoying than anything...don't see how is fun....takes 0 skill to rack up kills in a tank, sniping is probably the funnest thing to so and getting Granade kills.

I've literally done like 6 different missions online. And 5 of them were from friends who were higher ranked. Like the Titan mission. Its stale now

Yoo what happen to calling the mechanic? S I have to drive all the way back to crib to switch cars now ?

The update got rid of the mechanic? That would suck for me, all I really do is drift around in my futo. :lol:

nah the mechanic still there.

Dude just doesnt want to come to you 70% of the time.

I dont know wth I pay him for smh

Back
Top Bottom