Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Request personal Vehicle on the back/select screen is way faster than calling the mechanic from my experience.

:lol: @ this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT... We need to do a GTA gangland. Call out the Hot Head mafia *******

My body count tonight must of hit 100 had the same 3 dudes coming at my neck while I chilled on a rooftop, dudes crashed choppers, planes, cargobobs into the building trying to take me out...lmao

Must of racked up at least 20 kills on each before I got bored and parachuted down and racked up at least another 30 kills total running and gunning....dudes thought I was glitchin lmao...,wish the crew was around..

Whats ur gt?
Im bout to join ya next lobby and retire you. Haha

Whats ur gt?
Im bout to join ya next lobby and retire you. Haha

Lol

Kolombianstyle

Bruh I don't even think I'm that nice, I just think I've been in lobby's with extremely bunny dudes, my K/D ratio has been off the charts recently..,,is hilarious.

Im on twitch and theres some dude thats a legit level 842, all he does is bountys and kills people with there tank, then calls lester. Been watching it for like 10 mins

that dude is trash...

he basically has 2 or 3 accounts that are helping him, he sets bounties on em and they just keep running towards him..

Dude is garbage.

Hopefully in the future we can unlock a weapon that can blow these tanks to pieces...make it a high ranked unlock only.

Ahh I can't wait till I start online

I wana do a race/demolation derby on mount chilad and see who makes it on top first that **** would be halarious

will be on around 1240... anyone gonna be on around that time? :nerd:
just got home... bout to shower and relax and watch the 2 parts of south park :\

Request personal Vehicle on the back/select screen is way faster than calling the mechanic from my experience.

:lol: @ this

:lol:
Hot Head Mafia dudes are funny. But TBH I aint even mad.
They are finding ways to have fun with the game, and I think that where this game excels.
There are so many things to do if you just use your imagination.

I was about to troll some dudes the other day, by shooting them from inside the barber shop when I fell into "The Abyss."
But when I accidentely pulled my parachute cord I found myself parachuting UNDER Los Santos.
It was pettry cool so I snapped some Snapmatic photos.
A few in the day

And a few night time pics

Yo, wtf is up with the mors insurance and the mechanics now, ****** is always busy and wont give me my car...

Back
Top Bottom