Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Been off since the beach bum pack update. They really handing out cash like that these days????
Yes. You don't even need to ask for it people just gifting it to everyone in lobbies.

You almost have to ask people to not send you money, but that seems to never work. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm trying to set on tonight after dinner, dude I been gifted so much money I'm sick of it...sitting on like 3+ mil at least

Is nt on right now?? The ony person who I end up seeing inline is some cat named Callou (sp?)..add me though..psn Yun69un

Turned the game back on and my hard earned 900k I had banked was wiped out, still had he 92 Million in my pocket from the 2 Santas I killed earlier. Did about a hour worth of nothing with the NT squad then joined a different lobby to lay the murder game down and somebody gave me 300 Million 
indifferent.gif
 had to turn it off

i had to leave that fist fight deathmatch...

i was getting punched even when the dudes werent throwing punches.

i could hear about 4 punch sounds and my head just rockin..
mean.gif

i dont know if my connection is that terrible or if dudes are that good with the hands. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol i sill havent been randomally gifted anything.

Maybe someone will be in the xmas spirit today 

today was the first time I've been able to play GTA V after a couple of weeks and I see people winning 9 digits in money and I'm coming up with 4 digits if I'm lucky after a race.

if you're a GTA V elite, please show me the way

PSN: heppysun

Hmm, I think I can arrange something for those who want to be financially set online on the PS3. I have to speak to some people to see if they can actually pull it off though. :nerd:

Still haven't seen a bounty over $9000 isn't there a limit of $10,000

How are y'all picking up millions from killing someone?

Not making sense...or is there something I don't know about?

i had to leave that fist fight deathmatch...

i was getting punched even when the dudes werent throwing punches.

i could hear about 4 punch sounds and my head just rockin..
mean.gif

i dont know if my connection is that terrible or if dudes are that good with the hands. 
laugh.gif

original.jpg

Still haven't seen a bounty over $9000 isn't there a limit of $10,000

How are y'all picking up millions from killing someone?

Not making sense...or is there something I don't know about?
In my experience it wasn't from bounties, I was just terrorizing the lobby and after I killed a dude a few times it said "player _______" has gifted you $46,000,000" I didn't even realize it the first time it happened, looked up and had 92 M's then the 3rd time it happened dude just basically gave me 300 M's

My bro was on my account and some dude gifted him over a billion.. Bout to cop some cars then give the rest away, anyone on psn who needs some scratch let me know I'll be on in a few, twopieceNbiscuit

How do we gift people money? I was going back and forth with this guy killing each other and got gifted 3 billion. I'm down to give y'all some of this.

Back
Top Bottom