Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Damn. I just  got home. Did i miss all the festivities? 
I had to get off and bake some cakes but homie that was blessing our lobby with bread left our lobby anyway.
laugh.gif
 baking cakes. My bad I didnt have my mic on earlier bc I was watching the knicks get washed

Damn. I just  got home. Did i miss all the festivities? 

I had to get off and bake some cakes but homie that was blessing our lobby with bread left our lobby anyway.
:lol:  baking cakes. My bad I didnt have my mic on earlier bc I was watching the knicks get washed

Yea that game was hard to watch.

I'm gonna be trying to organize more meet ups for all the NT'ers on PSN.

It's bad enough we really aren't united as we should be. We have hundreds of crew members but only the same 8-10 play so I'm trying to get all the active players to add me and we can all get this money, these cars, chains and kills together :pimp:

I can't lie I was one of the dudes saying snow would be unrealistic and dumb...but I got to say its pretty damn awesome.

gonna be on in about an hour, lets do something fun, last night a couple of us did some hands on combat team deathmatch...
we won first round and lost the second because some idiots dont know how to link up and keep the lead, tryin to be rambo out there

my lil bro who only had like 250 K got blessed yesterday and today playing with me.

someone threw em 200 mill yesterday and tonight in our NT lobby he got my 300 billion bounty.

my KD got all messed up because of these buttmunchers on GOD mode.

there needs to be more activites inside our homes like games to play..

this was the party i threw last night, the whole lobby of randoms came by.

my lil bro who only had like 250 K got blessed yesterday and today playing with me.

someone threw em 200 mill yesterday and tonight in our NT lobby he got my 300 billion bounty.

That would be ill to play a video game or somthing at the crib.

A video game in a video game x_x

Got gifted a billion dollars today. I thought it was cool at first, until I realized I just lost all incentive to play any missions :lol:

Everyone dressed up except for me lol. i guess i didn't get the memo

I got gifted myself Monday night. First for $50m, then $500m, then AGAIN for $600m! :wow:

Folks just making it rain on everyone online now...

I played the other day and someone gave me 239... dollars...

I'm trying to get blessed out here...

Back
Top Bottom