Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Hackers didn't ruin online, Rockstar ruined online. Far too many limitations, not even staying true to the name "Grand Theft Auto".

Also, way too many glitches and mistakes on their part, I have insured cars disappearing from my garage STILL, and those damb tattoo'd cornrows that magically appeared on my character's head one day that are impossible to get off.

Rockstar did kill it. Personally i think they shouldve beta tested this on a large scale.

They shouldve had the payouts more scaled for the missions based on your level. No reason why Gerald shouldve been paying 9000 for Violent Duct. Then they cut payouts and took out the replay buttons. I'm sure this pushed some people to glitch for money.

They shouldve scaled the money, left the replay button, and had payouts be 75% of what they originally are.

Hackers didn't ruin the game. If Rockstar wasn't so greedy by changing the mission payouts we wouldn't have a problem. Back then missions were cool because of the payouts but now there not even worth doing. Rockstar took out more things than they added. With all that said, the game is stil fun depending who you play with and what lobby you're in. @popamolly2 I'm gonna need that hard top merryweather bruh. The one you made me last night got destroyed and I forgot to put insurance on it.

Hackers didn't ruin the game. If Rockstar wasn't so greedy by changing the mission payouts we wouldn't have a problem. Back then missions were cool because of the payouts but now there not even worth doing. Rockstar took out more things than they added. With all that said, the game is stil fun depending who you play with and what lobby you're in. @popamolly2 I'm gonna need that hard top merryweather bruh. The one you made me last night got destroyed and I forgot to put insurance on it.
his name is @NIKESUX  

i played 2 days ago by myself in an invite only lobby.

i got 1 mill to my name even though i had 10 before the DNS kids.

not trying to spend all that on insurance for other people and other nonsense getting griefed by kids on godmode. 
mean.gif

this was really fun too, it was funny talking **** with yall over the headset too. 

hopefully it isnt completely dead

Would you guys have been ok with a Winter 2013-2014 release date tho? Just assuming they use the extra months to fully flesh out M/P.

I'm not even talking about fixing glitches, cause there are gonna be glitches in every game.

im surprised multiplayer lasted as long as it did.

i got the best experience out of it and im not complaining.

im glad it got bad because my job started picking up. 
laugh.gif

a couple of us who were on there went it launched got the full experience.

Hackers didn't ruin the game. If Rockstar wasn't so greedy by changing the mission payouts we wouldn't have a problem. Back then missions were cool because of the payouts but now there not even worth doing. Rockstar took out more things than they added. With all that said, the game is stil fun depending who you play with and what lobby you're in.

Exactly, there is no way to make good money. Missions are pointless. If everything to buy was priced the same as single player, online would be 100x better. Turbo is $8k on single player but $60k+ online? Rockstar really needs to do something or this game will be done very soon.

I still play online every other day or so, as long as I'm playing with some friends it's still incredibly fun, just annoying not being able to buy whatever I want or make $.

Them first weeks with the nt crew were glorious, but i have moved on to playing minecraft lol

I still enjoy getting online and hanging with the crew even if its only to hook up mini vans or fly around in helicopters. New features will be welcomed.

bought this game last week. was discouraged b/c dudes kept killin me fer nothin. got my weight up and now its all good.

been cracked out off this game. was playin till 2am and woke up @ 530. eyes BURNIN bruh...

crazy thing is, i wanna go home, not so i can get some sleep, but to play more...

im surprised multiplayer lasted as long as it did.

i got the best experience out of it and im not complaining.

im glad it got bad because my job started picking up. :lol:

a couple of us who were on there went it launched got the full experience.

pretty much this. Can't speak for the xbox crew, but we had some EPIC nights on the ps3.

and honestly, i'd still be playing more frequently if my schedule wasnt soo busy

Last edited:
:stoneface:

jk

The 300 crew member cap has been increased to 1,000.

guess thats somewhat interesting and new.

too late for that... i really think if the cap was 1k on release date NT would have been at least the first top 10 to cap :smokin
now? do we even have 300 in our crew? :nerd:
:smh: at rockstar blaming the hackers... they shouldn't have been trying to sell us that bs with fake money for real money crap :rolleyes
wish they had a form of gambling in this game... or jet packs... or low-low's :smh:

Supposed new DLC weapon info. Someone seems to have hacked into rockstars files and has been leaking a lot of info.

My body is ready for that remote sniper rifle

Last edited:
The people that say there is no way to make money are completely wrong. There are plenty of ways to make money in this game.
Pwople are just so used to glitchin money that they are too lazy to actually work for it.
I made 68K the other day after doing only 4 missions. And it only took 30 mins. I ahve been inteam deathmatches that payed the winning team 13K
and it was only 10 mins.
So saying that there is no way to make money is completely false.
Plus if you had used the 10 Adders trick @Nikesux put us up on then you should have any money problem anyway. Jus sayin.

Also hackers did mess up the game. Even before the ridiculous amounts of money being given started happening.
All those youtube glitches took time away from them creating new DLCs.
There have been 9 updates and MOST of them were to address different glitches and exploits that people were using.
(And every game has glitches so I dont wanna hear how they shouldve made the game better. That is a stupid argument.)
And then when they start modding bounties, etc it got way out of hand.

Agreed. I got 5 million in the bank now since they took everyone's money away. I started at 550 K. If you put the work in, money adds up fast.

If you "put in work" while playing a video game, that just sounds hilarious :lol:

You may be able to make $50k in missions in 30 minutes, but that $50k will be gone in 3 seconds of being inside a LSC shop.

Last edited:
Like I said before, mission payouts are crap. It's possible to make money but it's just as easy spending it on mods. How you gonna pay me 9 racks and that's the cost to refill my grenade launcher ammo. It's ********.

GTA v you were good to me but your time has come you will be traded in for madden for xbox one today

RIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom