Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

new masks look dope... i like the new car too
new car horns :lol:
i'll prolly be on again -more frequent this time... still haven't played the new mission
the new plane is ILL but it's a bit too fast :frown: can't slow down and cruise besides people that are in cars

^It's hard to get a hold of you, bro. I requested plates one time via in-game texting, but you were busy I think. I can't imagine you having time to dupe cars for people.

Pm me or my psn is in my sig. Leave some info on what you want. Im not taking shots at anyone, i just feel we should make the most of our time rather than wasting it doing missions over and over. Ill help any of you out. Dont be to proud to ask

Nos is gone. It was fun while it lasted. @nikesux , I feel ya. Copped all 3 cars (fully upgraded) for FREE.
IKR!!! Why waste your money?? I don't get it. Cats rather play coveted or rooftop rumble all day I guess
Me personally, I have to feel like I 'earned' the cars/clothes/guns etc or I'll NEVER play this game or any other game besides Sports. Codes/hacks/glitches take the fun out for me.

Nos is gone. It was fun while it lasted. @nikesux , I feel ya. Copped all 3 cars (fully upgraded) for FREE.

IKR!!! Why waste your money?? I don't get it. Cats rather play coveted or rooftop rumble all day I guess
Me personally, I have to feel like I 'earned' the cars/clothes/guns etc or I'll NEVER play this game or any other game besides Sports. Codes/hacks/glitches take the fun out for me.

How would you feel if you grinded out mission for an Adder, just to lose it from a stupid insurance glitch. I feel where you coming from but its better imo to just mod my own **** and if i lose it, oh well. I can bring in another. Use my money for guns and clothes

wish i saw this before coppin the jester and turismo :lol:

results of going off-roading:
0_0.jpg

kind of like rolling around with the engine showing

Last edited:
No doubt. To your credit, you did offer to help me get a suped Merryweather jeep, but we had been playing for so long. I got sleepy haha. Bad timing on my part. I already bought all 3 cars. When you say fully modded, does that mean with turbo and top transmission? If so, sign me up. I'll text you in-game next time I see you on.

I can also use colors that arent at lsc. Check out grandtheftdatabase.tumblr.com they have some of the sickest color combos ever thought of that you cant get from lsc. I also can get cars that arent available like Trevors blazer, the snow emporer and the mariachi tornado to name a few

No doubt. To your credit, you did offer to help me get a suped Merryweather jeep, but we had been playing for so long. I got sleepy haha. Bad timing on my part. I already bought all 3 cars. When you say fully modded, does that mean with turbo and top transmission? If so, sign me up. I'll text you in-game next time I see you on.

Correct. Fully modded with twin turbo, green tinted windows, and personalized NY plates. Holla at me fam

How would you feel if you grinded out mission for an Adder, just to lose it from a stupid insurance glitch. I feel where you coming from but its better imo to just mod my own **** and if i lose it, oh well. I can bring in another. Use my money for guns and clothes
I understand your point 100%, I was just stating why I play the way I do since you said you didn't get it.

I can also use colors that arent at lsc. Check out grandtheftdatabase.tumblr.com they have some of the sickest color combos ever thought of that you cant get from lsc. I also can get cars that arent available like Trevors blazer, the snow emporer and the mariachi tornado to name a few

Correct. Fully modded with twin turbo, green tinted windows, and personalized NY plates. Holla at me fam
Welp, I'm caving in 
laugh.gif
 I need this chocolate purple paint on a fully modded Corvette with "ACTAVIS" on the plates. Prefer no roof on the vette.

tumblr_n1gofebNok1tsohzfo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom