Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
See, thats what im talking about!!! Now there is a process to insure supercars. Its not difficult at all. Just so you know. You can drive cars that arent considered hot right into the garage so a car like a dominator is a piece of cake

Last edited:
See, thats what im talking about!!! Now there is a process to insure supercars. Its not difficult at all. Just so you know. You can drive cars that arent considered hot right into the garage so your dominator is a piece of cake
That's cool. Can you link me to how to insure it or something? Also can you do matching chocolate purple wheels on the Corvette?

Regular cars take around 5 to 10 minutes to make and bring online. Hot cars need to be glitched in the garage which takes a little more time. You can also use this glitch to dupe personal vehicles. Its really easy to do once you get the timing down

Me personally, I have to feel like I 'earned' the cars/clothes/guns etc or I'll NEVER play this game or any other game besides Sports. Codes/hacks/glitches take the fun out for me.
Earn it? This is not real life. It's a video game. I'll be damned if I play the same mission for 6 hours, just to copp a car... The game is too repetitive for that.... Instead, I will just force it in my garage which takes literally 1 minute.
The glitches/hacks made the game more fun for me. I would probably be done wit the game, if new stuff wasn't happening all the time.

Me personally, I have to feel like I 'earned' the cars/clothes/guns etc or I'll NEVER play this game or any other game besides Sports. Codes/hacks/glitches take the fun out for me.
Earn it? This is not real life. It's a video game. I'll be damned if I play the same mission for 6 hours, just to copp a car... The game is too repetitive for that.... Instead, I will just force it in my garage which takes literally 1 minute.
The glitches/hacks made the game more fun for me. I would probably be done wit the game, if new stuff wasn't happening all the time.

QFT. After the whole money extravaganza, I was starting to grow tired of this game. Once i started modding it was like a breath of fresh air. I had nitrous on all my cars for at least three weeks and people just found out about it yesterday when they removed it. Smh. Ive also ran into a bunch of cool people to kick it with online even when anyone from the crew is on

QFT. After the whole money extravaganza, I was starting to grow tired of this game. Once i started modding it was like a breath of fresh air. I had nitrous on all my cars for at least three weeks and people just found out about it yesterday when they removed it. Smh. Ive also ran into a bunch of cool people to kick it with online even when anyone from the crew is on
So u agreed with me, but said "QFT"...??? Lol.

I still need to finish the game. Since getting my PS4, I haven't touched my PS3 since. lol.

Stopchanging the goddamn logo you clowns. It was fine with the Dipset logo. Then someone changed it to the Mickey hands. This US Army **** is awful.

Stopchanging the goddamn logo you clowns. It was fine with the Dipset logo. Then someone changed it to the Mickey hands. This US Army **** is awful.
So which on of you clowns changed the colors to teal green, and replaced the dipset logo with that teenage hypebeast hundreds bomb? **** you.
FIrst and foremost, the emblem changed due to testing which emblems will work since rockstar patched out the custom emblems,
I think the problem is that Rockstar wants us to use created emblems that were drawn out from the emblem creator.

Last edited:
Yo pop think you can hook me up with a fully modded jester? I thought I could stack up doing coveted and royal rumble but that **** is tedious :lol:

Yo pop think you can hook me up with a fully modded jester? I thought I could stack up doing coveted and royal rumble but that **** is tedious :lol:

For sure bruh. I'll be on tonight. Last night I kept getting kicked for some reason, Started getting real frustrated from it.

Gotta keep the women of Los Santos looking right!!!

Back
Top Bottom