Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I gave up on Red Dead Online a long time ago because wasn't much to do. Based on what I've seen online, there's not much support for it from Rockstar.

Finally installed the enhanced version of GTA O. Decided to keep my original character.

If you got the Gamestop Power Up Pro Rewards membership which is like $15 for a year. You get a $5 credit each month which can be spent on PSN or Microsoft pre paid cards.

Anyone know if wheel glitch works on ps5? And what method are you using i.e 10 and 7 o’clock positions. I closed game, not just quit to main menu of the game, and didn’t seem to work. Maybe I did it too late?

Upgraded to PS5, will play once in a while. I didn’t notice much of graphics upgrade in the 5 min i played. Ill check again tho

Psn: thekillerj23

Next Gen GTA isn’t really as big of a graphics upgrade as you should see / feel the 60FPS if you switch it to Performance RT mode.

Are you guys playing GTA V next gen on some old a*s 4K TV's or 1080p TV's :lol:

I got a PS5 and a 55" LG C1 and see the difference compared from playing GTA V on PS3, PS4, and now PS5.

I play the game in Performance RT graphics mode.

:smh:
please stop buying this game that they just throw a hat and trench coat on every few months and call it a different experience

R* ain't listening anyways if people stop buying or playing this game. It won't push them to finish up and release GTA VI anytime sooner :lol:

Besides GTA Online is free until June 15th anyways for people who have a PS+ sub. So let people who still enjoy playing the game keep playing it.

Also for $9.99 for the next gen story mode of the game.That's a good deal and better than a lot of similar recently made open world games compared to the garbage that Ubisoft has released.

Are you guys playing GTA V next gen on some old a*s 4K TV's or 1080p TV's :lol:

I got a PS5 and a 55" LG C1 and see the difference compared from playing GTA V on PS3, PS4, and now PS5.

I play the game in Performance RT graphics mode.
I mean I’m playing on a 1080P 1MS BenQ from when I was playing competitive Halo, but I’ve watched reviews showing direct comparisons. Lol it’s not a massive change. Mostly because.. it’s the same game.

The biggest difference is the fires

I mean I’m playing on a 1080P 1MS BenQ from when I was playing competitive Halo, but I’ve watched reviews showing direct comparisons. Lol it’s not a massive change. Mostly because.. it’s the same game.

The biggest difference is the fires

Time for a TV upgrade dude.

You can get a good deal on a LG C1 now at places like Best Buy or Costco.

It's sharper for the few minutes I played. I only did the first mission(Franklin and Lamar). I don't think they did much texture work.

Time for a TV upgrade dude.

You can get a good deal on a LG C1 now at places like Best Buy or Costco.
It’s on the list my guy but again peep some comparisons. :lol:

This isn’t a night and day difference, it has a few good things such as FPS increase and new fire.

R* ain't listening anyways if people stop buying or playing this game. It won't push them to finish up and release GTA VI anytime sooner :lol:

Besides GTA Online is free until June 15th anyways for people who have a PS+ sub. So let people who still enjoy playing the game keep playing it.

Also for $9.99 for the next gen story mode of the game.That's a good deal and better than a lot of similar recently made open world games compared to the garbage that Ubisoft has released.
No, $10 for a story mode that's been ported over 3 console generations with zero updates since release is not a good deal. You can't even test out new cars on GTA online in offline mode. Don't justify this bs.

No, $10 for a story mode that's been ported over 3 console generations with zero updates since release is not a good deal. You can't even test out new cars on GTA online in offline mode. Don't justify this bs.

Back
Top Bottom