Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
R* ain't listening anyways if people stop buying or playing this game. It won't push them to finish up and release GTA VI anytime sooner :lol:

Besides GTA Online is free until June 15th anyways for people who have a PS+ sub. So let people who still enjoy playing the game keep playing it.

Also for $9.99 for the next gen story mode of the game.That's a good deal and better than a lot of similar recently made open world games compared to the garbage that Ubisoft has released.
So after the 15th we have to pay for just the online portion? Or are we locked in as long as we downloaded it before the 15th?

9DC107B3-3CB3-4DA6-91C5-1B352EEE193F.jpeg

Is a custom car necessary for racing? Feels like it. I've only been doing races, so I don't have a ton of money.

Been preferring the stock car racing because it's typically no customs and catchup on. Catchup is maybe too strong, but it's better than being out of contention in half a lap.

I got on tonight to tackle some Hao’s races.

Mannnnn I raged after 3 races. The free car you get from Hao is great in dry conditions but absolutely horrendous in the rain.

76D03AB3-F452-49BF-B083-B1376A241945.jpeg

Cknowledge got some new liveries with the gta+ and a free car.

I’ll stop by Gamestop tomorrow to use my $5 credit that come with the power up pro ]membership and get a $20 psn pre card to get gta+ for 4 months.

But yeah we should do the cayo perico heist with 4 NT vets with dudes like cknowledge, azul so we can all eat and get a bigger payout.

Last edited:
76D03AB3-F452-49BF-B083-B1376A241945.jpeg

Cknowledge got some new liveries with the gta+ and a free car.

I’ll stop Gamestop tomorrow to use my $5 credit that come with the power up pro up membership and get a $20 psn pre card to get gta+ for 4 months.

But yeah we should do the cayo perico heist with 4 NT vets with dudes like cknowledge, azul so we can all eat and get a bigger payout.
E96CBCE6-7CD0-4856-8F60-9A51E4566819.jpeg

Alright for the people who still enjoy playing GTA Online. I'm posting this and I know few NT'ers hate GTA+ or mad because R* is still making a ton of $$$ and blame GTA Online why it's taken R* now close to 10 years to come out and not release even a teaser trailer for GTA VI and the actual release is probably looking at a 2024 at the earliest for it to release.

Anyways I posted this on the NT Playstation thread about 2 months ago. If you got the power up pro yearly paid membership with Gamestop. Then why not save some $$$. Yes I know it sucks that you have to go into a nearby local GS store to redeem this and yeah with gas prices nowadays :lol: . Or some peeps just might not have a nearby GS store. Heck personally if I didn't have a nearby GS store that was less than 3 miles from where I live I would not bother either. Or lastly you just hate and refuse to shop at GS or just are a lazy bastard :lol:

PSN GTA+.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

So Yeah I signed up to GTA+ for 4 months at $20. GS power up pro yearly membership at $14.99 comes out to $1.25 a month.

Back
Top Bottom