****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

frown.gif

Gucci Mane could face up to 20 years of incarceration due to two September incidents in which he allegedly threatened law enforcement officials with a firearm, but the rapper is reportedly working on a plea deal that could shorten his potential jail time, according to Radar Online.

“All parties anticipate resolution without the need of a trial,” court documents say.

“The parties believe they may have resolved this matter subject to certain approvals including a meeting with the Court,” court documents continues. “However, due to various schedule conflicts, counsel have been unable to finalize the matter and given defense counsels respective absence from the jurisdiction over the next week, will be unable to finalize the matter prior to the trial date.”

In the meantime, Gucci is set to release two mixtapes, Brick Factory, Vol. 1 and Young Thugga Mane La Flare, later this month,as reported earlier this year.

Despite legal troubles, Gucci Mane appeared to have a lucrative 2013 with reported earnings of $1.3 million.

http://hothiphopdetroit.com/3704039/gucci-mane-reportedly-negotiating-plea-deal/

How he gon say a man snitching?

Waka mad his bread fell off when he left the label. Clown ain't been the same since smh.

Young n***** got no respect who make music

Anybody got production credits??? I know one song is produced by Lex. Another song is produced by 808 Mafia & Metro. I didn't listen to the other songs. Scared that a Zaytoven/Mike Will beat might pop up :smh:

EDIT: That Sonny Digital track is nice......

Last edited:
Waka just mad because people lost respect for him after Dunk died.......

"My homeboooiiiizzzzz.... I LUH Y'all!
My homeboooiiiizzzzz.... I LUH Y'all!"

:smh:

Last edited:
Didn't really enjoy the gucci young thug tape. Shrugs.

Feel young thug really overrated. I jus don't see it let alone hear it

The YTML tape is a***.. Bricks-Flawless.. And after that,maybe 2 more decent Songs..

Waste of a Blank cd.

Tape is trash and I don't see how dudes can listen to a whole tape of thug. A hook or verse every now and then is one thing but dude on every song is unbearable

Back
Top Bottom