****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I like how da Dude Faked on Gucci and signed with YM.. If Gucci heard about the S*** that N**** out here doing,he was gone disown the N**** anyway..

Yall just don't like Young Thug. 
laugh.gif

Dudes talkin about there's 5-6 good songs on a 13 track tape and saying it sucks. 
laugh.gif
  Tape isn't bad it's ok. Top to bottom this is better than the Gucci x Rich Homie tape last fall. 

Gucci set the bar real high in 2013, I'm still spinnin Diary of a Trap God and a bunch of songs of the WW3 tapes. This tape is cool for what it is. I'm pretty sure on these colab tapes for the most part they just get in the studio and **** around for a day or two.

Last edited:
Yall just don't like Young Thug. :lol:

Dudes talkin about there's 5-6 good songs on a 13 track tape and saying it sucks. :lol:

When I say good, I mean decent...

With that being said, the good songs are just that. "Good"

Nothing spectacular....just good.....

Which ain't enough hold up against the stupid songs (which are REALLY stupid. Just flat out abysmal)

My problem isn't with Thug (who I happen to like) or Gucci. Its these incredibly gay *** beats....

|I Who are these cats and what dollar store do they get their equipment from???

Last edited:

Waka a lame. He shouldnt even be in the game realtalk
mean.gif
son killed the bricksquad brand with monopoly, its like when wcw came out with LWO
But how could you stick around with someone who is in and out of jail? Gotta help yourself no one else looking out of you, 

Waka did the right thing by leaving. He got his act together to be able to get more paper.

:smh: son killed the bricksquad brand with monopoly, its like when wcw came out with LWO

But how could you stick around with someone who is in and out of jail? Gotta help yourself no one else looking out of you, 
Waka did the right thing by leaving. He got his act together to be able to get more paper.

Gucci stans probably won't admit it but his bipolar *** ruined it. I mess with Gucci but I don't blame Flocka for moving on, at some point that **** gets old.

mean.gif
son killed the bricksquad brand with monopoly, its like when wcw came out with LWO

Gucci stans probably won't admit it but his bipolar *** ruined it. I mess with Gucci but I don't blame Flocka for moving on, at some point that **** gets old.
This isn't a BF-GF relationship where you "move on" after a big disagreement, dudes were family... where loyalty is everything in jail or free. Hell... put Flocka aside, from the jump Gucci is the reason Flocka's mother had food on her plate.

That whole "Gooch is bi-polar which caused x-y-z" is played out.

Last edited:
Its ultimately debs fault honestly. She's a greedy woman and seen a opportunity to see her son as the front runner n pushed him to do so. She's partly responsible for oj short comings. She stole from dude n basically neglected him when flocka started heating up. I think she was the battery in his back

Its ultimately debs fault honestly. She's a greedy woman and seen a opportunity to see her son as the front runner n pushed him to do so. She's partly responsible for oj short comings. She stole from dude n basically neglected him when flocka started heating up. I think she was the battery in his back
they did oj scant and he never complained about it once

Back
Top Bottom