****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

"Vette Pass by", "I Smoke Kush" and "That's my hood" went crazy in the club back in '08 when I was in college in ATL.

Had dudes throwing a 5 on one hand, and the middle finger on the other for Zone 6 lol.

"Vette Pass by", "I Smoke Kush" and "That's my hood" went crazy in the club back in '08 when I was in college in ATL.

Had dudes throwing a 5 on one hand, and the middle finger on the other for Zone 6 lol.

Maaaaaan Vette Pass By
93770-Antonio-Banderas-reaction-gif-Jojv.gif

I remember watching that video for the first time in the library and looking over my shoulder every second :lol:

What about favorite Gucci video tho? Idk why but she got a friend is maybe my favorite video. Dude was just starting to see that real money, had oj wit him and juelz was in the other whip and dudes were his having fun

What about favorite Gucci video tho? Idk why but she got a friend is maybe my favorite video. Dude was just starting to see that real money, had oj wit him and juelz was in the other whip and dudes were his having fun

Everybody looking >>>>> he was stuntin in that lambo, son looked 21 in that video :lol: he had to weigh like 180 when he got released in 2010

Yeah imma prolly go with Everybody Looking

That whole Dvd when they shot My Kitchen tho >>>

I think he did those freestyles that same day, had Juiceman do I'm Getting Money in front the Vette :pimp: :lol:

Yeah imma prolly go with Everybody Looking

That whole Dvd when they shot My Kitchen tho >>>

I think he did those freestyles that same day, had Juiceman do I'm Getting Money in front the Vette
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I used to watch bits and pieces of that and the Juiceman DVD during my computer classes in high school

​

Everybody looking >>>>> he was stuntin in that lambo, son looked 21 in that video
laugh.gif
he had to weigh like 180 when he got released in 2010
 ​
Bruh came through so legendary with the matching AM95 x Lambo combo.​

Last edited:
I like the simple videos too tho like north pole, jus gives off that gangsta/mob boss feel.

Does Gucci mane have any other songs produced by Purp? That "Sopranos" with OJ is TOO hard. I may have listened to that all week before I go to sleep :lol:

Does Gucci mane have any other songs produced by Purp? That "Sopranos" with OJ is TOO hard. I may have listened to that all week before I go to sleep :lol:

Off the top of my head

My Customer
Breakfast
Anything
Club Swole
Christmas Tree

Dude in 808 mafia tho so I know it's prolly more than that

Back
Top Bottom