****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Trap or die is the only reason why I feel Jeezy is better than Gucci ...
1 piece of work can't hold this ***** on a pedastal forever. Especially seeing how it was damn near a decade ago. I use to say the same **** but after all the classic tracks and tapes Gucci dropped I'm done being reasonable, he's flat out better. People just scared to admit it

Trap or die is the only reason why I feel Jeezy is better than Gucci ...
1 piece of work can't hold this ***** on a pedastal forever. Especially seeing how it was damn near a decade ago. I use to say the same **** but after all the classic tracks and tapes Gucci dropped I'm done being reasonable, he's flat out better. People just scared to admit it

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Just in the last 2 years I've been bumping Im Up, Trap Back, Trap God heavy. Then that Felix Brothers tape just came out and that GOES. The last Jeezy project I really messed with was Trap Or Die 2.

Out of the 1,000 tapes and albums Gucci put out this year I forgot to listen to Lean from WW3. This **** is hard.

Activist :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Just in the last 2 years I've been bumping Im Up, Trap Back, Trap God heavy. Then that Felix Brothers tape just came out and that GOES. The last Jeezy project I really messed with was Trap Or Die 2.

Out of the 1,000 tapes and albums Gucci put out this year I forgot to listen to Lean from WW3. This **** is hard.

Activist :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Lean was the best out the 3 to me.
And glizzy got a couple tracks I guess but for the most part u can listen to another rapper with that style and enjoy the music more. Jus can't get into son like that

You stewin I used to hate on dude, but shorty grew on me.

Glizzy more similar to boosie. Check out Law and Young Jefe...and I guarantee you become a fan.

:smh: you not gonna sit here & tell me that awesome track dont sound like thug, the whining flow & the hook is similar to stoner

Thug rap like Longway who rap like the Migos who rap like Future

I dnt hear the same flow, they both got funny voices but that's about it

Just heard shy glizzy for the first time
mean.gif
took thugger whole rap style
I used to have some fam out his way Southeast

I don't really like his **** besides a few songs but to me he been rapping pretty much the same since I first heard him

Unless he took Thug style back in like 2011

Edit: I will say they voices kinda similar tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Shy Glizzy is so lame :stoneface:

He literally had 15 minutes of fame.... You know you lame when you getting left in the dust by Fat Trel :stoneface:

Last edited:
Glizzy is horrible.

Bars are horrible, hooks are horrible, flow is horrible, voice is horrible.

Dude is literally 5'2 100 pounds, miss me with that gangsta talk. Fool shorter than all my biddies since high school talking about bussin choppas, ___ please

Last edited:
When I first came across this back in 2010, I was so confused at Gucci and Kweli recording together

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying man. How can u say this ***** wasn't the biggest artist around that time. Had dudes like kweli doing trap records

Quote:
Glizzy is horrible.

Bars are horrible, hooks are horrible, flow is horrible, voice is horrible.

Dude is literally 5'2 100 pounds, miss me with that gangsta talk. Fool shorter than all my biddies since high school talking about bussin choppas, ___ please
preach. ol boy is trash.

Last edited:
And I'm wit a whiiite girl, she soft as powderrrr
I get hard around herrrr, i whip her right here
She French, imma coke boy, dnt **** wit broke boys
She know im a dope boy she say gimme dough boy

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom