****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

[emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

But anyways Why yall hate c4?

Servin is a top 10 gucci track of all time
I'm with you here...

C4 can be somewhat repetitive but still, at the very minimum he drops slappers and can be a part of some heaters i.e. the following;

Last edited:
He got a handful of good beat but he still sucks for the most part.

Pistol In The Party

Servin

Im Offended

Kick Door

Bossed Up

OMG Bro

Tore Up

Say That Then

Off With His Head

But that's it.

Oh and

**** New Boyz them ****** was always whack, but that beat
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

C4 as repetitive as he is got more bangers than yo life partner purps tho

This ***** Will is 40 something acting like a scorned teenage girl [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'm 25 tho... and its all jokes homeboy. We all know u a nerdy white teenager from the burbs that got a couple free gucci and Dipset hoodies and think u hood

I'm kind of a rookie to Gucci, so I would appreciate some help on this.

Picked up the track with Young Thug yesterday, the Panoramic Roof record. That's my jam right there. 2 questions. 1)What project is that song off of and 2) Where can I find more records like that from Gucci :lol: :lol: :pimp:

I'm kind of a rookie to Gucci, so I would appreciate some help on this.

Picked up the track with Young Thug yesterday, the Panoramic Roof record. That's my jam right there. 2 questions. 1)What project is that song off of and 2) Where can I find more records like that from Gucci
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much  everything they've put out in the last 7  yeras
laugh.gif
 but Ima go ahead and specifically recommend

Diary of a Trap God (Realest Ever Lived, Decapitated, Half, Me)     +    EA Sportscenter (Buck Rodgers Freestyle, Petty, Sportscenter, Jewelry, We Cocky, Bricks, Fast Break)

Diary of a Trap God got a lot of stuff where he skate around with the flow just like he did on Panoramic the latter is pretty much just mandatory listening.
pimp.gif

Pretty much  everything they've put out in the last 7  yeras :lol:  but Ima go ahead and specifically recommend

Diary of a Trap God (Realest Ever Lived, Decapitated, Half, Me)     +    EA Sportscenter (Buck Rodgers Freestyle, Petty, Sportscenter, Jewelry, We Cocky, Bricks, Fast Break)

Diary of a Trap God got a lot of stuff where he skate around with the flow just like he did on Panoramic the latter is pretty much just mandatory listening.:pimp:

Will check this out broski

Pretty much  everything they've put out in the last 7  yeras
laugh.gif
 but Ima go ahead and specifically recommend

Diary of a Trap God got a lot of stuff where he skate around with the flow just like he did on Panoramic the latter is pretty much just mandatory listening.
pimp.gif
Will check this out broski
Here you are....

carterleapfrog_original.gif

Last edited:
You just mad Game got turned down the lead role for Magic Mike. How about you go to the Chippendale and help him with his rent. Cuz his music sure as hell ain't making him any money
I am weak reading this
roll.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if that's it ^^^ but I really liked his verse on Trap Dab Freestyle. Would appreciate a tape 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom