****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Hoodrich Pablo Juan BODIED African Diamonds and Cinco De Mayo somethin' serious with the flow and charisma... definitely will be on the lookout for his next/first project.

Last edited:
the fascination some of you guys have for these producers amazes me, i remember when nobody gave a damn about who produced what.

the fascination some of you guys have for these producers amazes me, i remember when nobody gave a damn about who produced what.

That's because some of the producers out today are way better than the most of the 90s-00s producers.

Nah, there's so many rappers that stank, but the beats are good, which is why they get listened to. I would not listen to any GBE/300 dudes if it weren't for Zaytoven/TM88/Lex Luger/etc

Hoodrich Pablo Juan BODIED African Diamonds and Cinco De Mayo somethin' serious with the flow and charisma... definitely will be on the lookout for his next/first project.

i knew i wasnt the only ***** ****** wit pablo juan :pimp:

he killed that trap dab song too

i'd say it used to be the opposite. The producers used to be stars. Timbo, Storch, Neptunes, Dupri, Lil Jon, etc.​

Last edited:

:pimp:

Bussin juugs is a top 10 Gucci song
Agreed.

It's an extremely UNDERRATED song in his catalog... I felt like the Trap God tape as a whole went in a different direction from the B.J. track (no h*mo) so despite a music video it didn't get as much attention, contrary to if it dropped on a tape like Trap Back 2. (The irony, I know.)

Plus I can't help but visualizing dude legit doing the following when this part of track plays...

I got a 44 bulldog up in the club, I'm obsessed with sipping lean and smoking bud
My mama say the neighbors think I'm selling drugs...
I told my mama chill and then gave her a Nug... I turnt the stove on and I gave mama a hug

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Trappin s***, trappin s***
You know I be trappin b****
Work move fast like Kaepernick
My n***** quick to wrap a brick
:x :smokin :nerd:

If you didn't throw her out the truck why the f** you plead guilty?

Because I'm the boy who cried wolf so they would think that I did it 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dumb *** Waka [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Its cool. Not as good as 1 or 2 (EDIT: yes it is) . On my 2nd listen now. #purpswon

Last edited:
Yea this might be the best of the trilogy [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Duh [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

Why wouldn't he be??

Purp and Gooch the new Dre and Snoop [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

#purpswon

Who is this purp y'all stay going on about? What songs has he done?

He made Making Money and Young Ho on Trap God 3.

He also made these

I can see how some people might not like his style though. The beats may come off as a little weird (AKA they may not sound like traditional trap/gangsta rap beats). But he's not just a hip hop producer. He does EDM, Pop, and Country too. So elements from those genres might unintentionally make their way into his (t)rap beats.. He still GOAT white producer though. Well, after them ID Labs dudes.....

Haven't listened to this yet, but it better be good or I'm dropping a nuke on anything Purps produced

Back
Top Bottom